UNCHARTED - Official Movie Trailer

LastMinuteSavior

1 minute ago, da_Heino said:

Movies aren't holding back game development, you know...

But they could save even more money for games, small and medium games...

4 minutes ago, ShadowReplicant said:

Damn, that looks really bad. At least that fan film with Nathan Fillion felt like Uncharted. This? No.

all producers just want marvel actors for new hollywood movies

8 minutes ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

i hope all this movies and series fail and they lost a lot of money so they can focus on games,GAMES,  i want games, we want games...

What a terrible take...

If you want game, GAMES, then you want this to suceed.  If it does well, it will bring more people to play these games, which will motivate them to make more games.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, TheAbyssWalker61 said:

i hope all this movies and series fail and they lost a lot of money so they can focus on games,GAMES,  i want games, we want games...

Makes perfect sense.

I mean, we all know how few Resident Evil games there have been, since the first 2002 movie was successful.... 

Screenshot-2021-10-21-at-14-46-04.png

Edited by DrBloodmoney
  • Like 4

4 minutes ago, Stan Lee said:

It actually doesn't look terrible despite of what a lot of you are saying, could be decent if nothing special.

For those confused, the movie is clearly in its own continuity taking inspiration from the games, though I don't blame folks for thinking this was going to be a prequel before this dropped. 

Also, I find it hilarious that gamers still seem to think that movie and TV adaptations are being made for them when that is never the case regardless of the medium- adaptations are made to bring stories to different audiences in a different medium; out of everybody who saw The Lord of the Rings films, how many had read the books previously? Worlds exist outside of our bubbles and gamers seem to be unique in being ignorant of that.

It does look terrible and Mark Wahlberg as Sully is not even close to capturing what Sully looks or acts like. 

I'd be fine if it was just a prequel thing, but this seems to be full fledged adult Nathan, and like typical Hollywood video game movies, it looks shit. 

Just now, ThatMuttGuy said:

It does look terrible and Mark Wahlberg as Sully is not even close to capturing what Sully looks or acts like. 

I'd be fine if it was just a prequel thing, but this seems to be full fledged adult Nathan, and like typical Hollywood video game movies, it looks shit. 

Okay cool

• Like 1

Looks better than i thought would be, will have some fun watching, but definitely won't be a masterpiece. Just like those TV show's that aren't amazing but you have fun watching them.

PS: Tom Holland doesn't brother me as Nathen Drake, but i can't see Mark Wahlberg as Sully