The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2022

Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 improvements  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Quarterly Most Wanted Bounty system remain in 2023?

• Yes, the Bounty system is ok as it is, with interchangeable games every quarter and a small list of fixed bounties
    • No, I prefer a fixed Bounty system from the start
  2. 2. How many game entries should Tiers have in 2023?

• 5 entries per tier
    • 10 entries per tier
  3. 3. In case of a Quarterly bounty system, which option do you prefer?

• 2022 version (10 new bounties each quarter)
    • Hybrid (all bounties are shown at the beginning of the event, structured on quarters. Bounties will gradually expire)

1 hour ago, AdrenalStone21 said:

So the only thing I’m confused on is trophies show two percents for me… an example would be the kingdom hearts platinum shows 10.65% but then it’ll switch to 2.1%. Which number is the accurate number? 

The default percentage is PSNP site percentage. If you click on the trophy, the percentage change + a triangle appears near it. That is the global PSN completion percentage. 

For this event only the PSNP percentage is considered (I assume 10.65% in the case of Kingdom hearts) 

• Like 1

First off, many thanks to organizers (for coming up with the idea of the event and all the time and effort you've put into it) and everyone involved (for making it such a great thread to follow). As I've genuinely enjoyed reading the updates on everyone's progress ever since this thread began, I guess the next step is to join the event :D However, I have a technical question to @Copanele - I've been playing as @B_v_Archimboldi for several months now, though for the forum I'd much rather stick to this profile, which is my previous PSN profile. Is it OK if I sign up with my current account but post here under my old nickname?

As for the Tier 1 list, I will post it as soon as it's ready, though quite conveniently Trials Rising and Trials Fusion mostly require me to go on a squirrel hunt (which I will now have motivation to do), so no reason why they shouldn't make the list ;) 

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, det_gittes said:

First off, many thanks to organizers (for coming up with the idea of the event and all the time and effort you've put into it) and everyone involved (for making it such a great thread to follow). As I've genuinely enjoyed reading the updates on everyone's progress ever since this thread began, I guess the next step is to join the event :D However, I have a technical question to @Copanele - I've been playing as @B_v_Archimboldi for several months now, though for the forum I'd much rather stick to this profile, which is my previous PSN profile. Is it OK if I sign up with my current account but post here under my old nickname?

As for the Tier 1 list, I will post it as soon as it's ready, though quite conveniently Trials Rising and Trials Fusion mostly require me to go on a squirrel hunt (which I will now have motivation to do), so no reason why they shouldn't make the list ;) 

From my side there shouldn't be a problem, I will sign up the @B_v_Archimboldi profile in the event.

When you post however, please also mention the actual ID every time, because else I will 100% guarantee forget that this is your current profile xD 

Mention, this is the only exception of the event xD so please everyone, don't start creating alt accounts and sign them up, I won't keep track of them.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, MrHealthy said:

Zeno Clash 2 - Progress: 0% / 1 Unearned UR

https://psnprofiles.com/trophies/2048-zeno-clash-2

This seems very straight forward. The only UR is for maxing out your stats, which is tied to collectibles. So I should just be able to follow a guide to get that done. Will need to bust out my second PS3 for the one online co-op trophy. Going to do a quick run through the first Zeno Clash on my PC before I start this though. Should not take long, the first game is only 3-5 hours of gameplay.

Is Zeno Clash 2 still available to purchase? I played the first one, it was very fun and unique. Not sure what the devs were on when they designed that game xD 

12 minutes ago, Copanele said:

Is Zeno Clash 2 still available to purchase? I played the first one, it was very fun and unique. Not sure what the devs were on when they designed that game xD 

I checked a few days ago and didn't find it in the ps3 store but only on ps now on my pc. I didn't appear on ps now on ps4

6 hours ago, Copanele said:

5 hours ago, Evil_Joker88 said:

I checked a few days ago and didn't find it in the ps3 store but only on ps now on my pc. I didn't appear on ps now on ps4

Checked some of my accounts and I see it on the Canadian, USA, and UK store. But not on the German store.

12 minutes ago, det_gittes said:

Griftlands was recommended to me and @Briste by @Rally-Vincent--- (who happens to be one of only three players to complete it, which is a bit concerning, but the game also has few owners), Death Road to Canada just looks cool and I don't remember if anyone that I know talked about it specifically.

It took me longer to Plat Death Road to Canada than to finish Griftlands. I wouldn't worry about Griftlands too much, the only nuisance for me was the speedrun trophy. You'll be fine.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Joe Dubz said:

Grats on the first official plat!! We can suffer together on Trials Fusion... Had a few days to get started on that so far, and it is absolutely hard as nails for the full ? ? 

Extremely fun and satisfying when you start getting the hang of it and start tearing thru shit ? Nothing a shitload of practice and patience can't overcome tho ?

Mad props to you @Arcesius for already having knocked this one outta the park! You're the only friend on my list whose scores keep consistently showing up with 0 faults on some of those ridiculous tracks... Bravo to you my dude ???

Cheers to you and everyone else here, Happy New Year & best of luck crushing these incredibly hard games!! Keep those UR trophies popping ? ?

Let's do it my friend, would be nice to follow each other's progress as we both try to slay this beast ? 

I might want to knock some online components out in a few games first right quick and then I'll join you. Let's get this done by March 31st ?

Edited by PlutoRico
  • Like 1