The Ultra Rare Cleanup 2022

Ultra Rare Cleanup 2023 improvements  

70 members have voted

1. 1. Should the Quarterly Most Wanted Bounty system remain in 2023?

• Yes, the Bounty system is ok as it is, with interchangeable games every quarter and a small list of fixed bounties
    • No, I prefer a fixed Bounty system from the start
  2. 2. How many game entries should Tiers have in 2023?

• 5 entries per tier
    • 10 entries per tier
  3. 3. In case of a Quarterly bounty system, which option do you prefer?

• 2022 version (10 new bounties each quarter)
    • Hybrid (all bounties are shown at the beginning of the event, structured on quarters. Bounties will gradually expire)

44 minutes ago, SlimSanta94 said:

First tier 1 game done.

1L46850e.png

Amplitude

Difficulty - 3/5
Enjoyment 8/10

Pretty decent little rhythm game. Very reminiscent of Rock Band Blitz if you've ever played that. It's pretty challenging but not on the same level as something like Taiko No Tatsujin or The easier Guitar Hero games. The controls are also really bad, if you ever play this i'd recommend changing them ASAP before you get too used to them.

1. Amplitude - 1.36%

2. Earth Defense Force: Insect Armageddon - 2.36%

3. Futuridium EP Deluxe - 0.08%

4. Lovers In A Dangerous Spacetime - 3.49%

5. Quantum Theory - 1.21%

6. Rocksmith 2014 - 0.80%

7. The Elder Scrolls: Skyrim VR - 0.87%

8. Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time - 4.82%

9. Outlast - 1.17%

10. Superbeat Xonic - 2.80%

does changing the controls make it any easier? because this game is extremely difficult for me, i completed Retro/Grade with ? but eventually gave up on this game ?

On 2022-01-14 at 0:24 PM, Thedah said:

Marvel vs. Capcom 3 is done! Shoutouts to @yuber1234 for helping me boost the online and alighoul, the 1st class player, who was so patient and tried to connect with me for 4 days before finally connecting!

Congrats on the platinum! I’m on the cusp of finishing MvC3’s trophies after 11 years, haha. Do you think you could point me in the direction of this alighoul fellow? It’s all I’m missing! Sorry to cold call you like this!

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, liammill18 said:

Congrats on the platinum! I’m on the cusp of finishing MvC3’s trophies after 11 years, haha. Do you think you could point me in the direction of this alighoul fellow? It’s all I’m missing! Sorry to cold call you like this!

Check your PM.

Laser League (54%): Got through my remaining Mastery 1s today, so I just need Mastery 2s for the All-Rounder trophy, which is where my boosting partner and I stopped for the day. I did decide to go ahead and do Ghost Mastery 2 on my own time (playing against my alt with AI/randos filling in the blanks) and I'm considering doing the same for Thief Mastery 2 and Snipe Mastery 2 to get those in before next Sunday. Smash Mastery 2 and Shock Mastery 2 unfortunately have to wait regardless because of the former having more of the dreaded revive blocks and the latter having a double-stun requirement that's a pain to pull off against AI.

• Like 4

An update:

GfHgBaE.png

I switched out Darkest Dungeon, Shadow of the Colossus, and No Straight Roads for Mothergunship, Amnesia Collection, and LittleBigPlanet 3.

Star Ocean: Finally beat the game. Almost done with the bunny races. Am working on all the bonus dungeons. Still have to start Universe and 4D difficulty.

Holy Potatoes: Beat the game. Still have to do another full playthrough and at least half of one.

Lovers: This game is too easy to be UR but it is because it was PS+.

Mothergunship: Just started playing it and it's an alright game. Will be playing on and off.

Yakuza: I told myself that I'm not allowed to play Like a Dragon until I platinum Kiwami so I'm determined to finish it before midyear. Just have brutal, battle challenges, Haruka challenges, and all the mini-game stuff left. No idea why it wouldn't show it but I have 75% already.

Trine 2: I've just done the first four levels like four years ago. Will try to do a level a day later on.

Penny: Still have that long ass grind ahead of me. If I keep it consistent I can get about 200,000 gold each day at work on my lunch break. Need 10,000,000 in total.

Tokyo: I played about 2 hours long ago and will probably need to restart. Same as Kiwami but it won't show my percentage and that it's already at 15%.

Amnesia: I'm going to finish Alien: Isolation first and then after about a week or two start the Dark Descent and then eventually get to A Machine for Pigs.

LittleBigPlanet 3: I haven't started but I've played 1 and 2 as a child and I heard 3 is easier.

I've been doing a space game binge to celebrate my favorite album's one year birthday and I'm about halfway done with my list. The first four games on my UR list are included but I'm not touching any other game until I'm done. I'm also going to get the new Pokemon game releasing soon so that'll take some of my time.

• Like 4