Spring 2022 Backlog Challenge

1 hour ago, neospoon said:

If I remember right you can use the rivals in the DLC for the “beat all rivals” trophy. I can’t exactly remember but you need to beat all rivals in the main game which is 6 or 7? Do the ones for the DLC and then afterwards delete the DLC and those 2 will save you having to do at least the endurance one and another one of choice from the main game. It will definitely cut down in time!

EDIT… Oops that was NFS Shift 2 lol

Still, I will keep it mind for when I put Shift 2 on my list to finish. Maybe something for the Summer Challenge.

26 minutes ago, ConAir said:

Still, I will keep it mind for when I put Shift 2 on my list to finish. Maybe something for the Summer Challenge.

Speaking of which, I won't be around on the day the summer signup opens (May 1), so I'm going to open them on April 28.

• Like 4

On 4/7/2022 at 0:49 AM, damcrac5 said:

3 hours for a playthrough?  Guide says 35 hrs.  Are there really 20-ish hours of collectibles and miscellaneous trophies?  I'm considering plaything after Sly Cooper on my vita.

I think the guide expect you to play normally first. Learning the map, knowing where to go, what to do, getting all collectibles, watching cutscene,etc. 

3hour-ish is on your 2nd or 3rd playtru when you just need different ending. Very possible to speedrun it.  So like first playtru + 3 hour-ish + 3hour-ish. 

Sorry if it confused you, I suck at explaining ?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FreddySM14 said:

I think the guide expect you to play normally first. Learning the map, knowing where to go, what to do, getting all collectibles, watching cutscene,etc. 

3hour-ish is on your 2nd or 3rd playtru when you just need different ending. Very possible to speedrun it.  So like first playtru + 3 hour-ish + 3hour-ish. 

Sorry if it confused you, I suck at explaining 1f606.png

Perfect explanation.  Thank you!

16 hours ago, Static_Rook said:

I recently finished up Hotline Miami for a different challenge and it was a fun and relatively quick plat. If you still have access to it, it seems like it would be a good fit for this challenge. 

I probably do. Just have to find it on the ol' PS3. I gave up on it due to lack of patience, but I have gone back and completed several games where that happened.

16 hours ago, Static_Rook said:

And good luck with Chrono Cross! I'm going for the plat, too. The trophies seem pretty straightforward, but I never got all the stars or endings in the original so I'll be looking up guides for sure after my first nostalgia run.

Yea, first run will take the longest since I'm not gonna rush anything. Want to enjoy the ride. 

Edited by MidnightDragon
  • Like 1