Spring 2022 Backlog Challenge

4 hours ago, MidnightDragon said:

@StilRh Three?! Damn, bad luck. Feel better!

Thanks Midnight. The first time made me feel really unwell, the second time I was completely asymptomatic. This time - so far so good, it hit me like a nasty flu for a few days but now it's just persistant nasty headache. I work in a hospital so it's an occupational hazzard (I wear PPE and wash hands religiously, but inevitably there will be that one door handle in the changing room or phone you answer while your mask if off because you're having a drink). On the bright side, more family/gaming time and I'm doing more work than ever now there are no patients in the way ;)

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, GraniteSnake said:

I'm also swapping in Mafia III for Sleeping Dogs Definitive Edition. I went through the trouble of downgrading Mafia III to version 1.09 the other day (which has no bugged trophies) and had to sacrifice a night's sleep in the process. Time to finally complete this game, it's been sitting at 1% since 2019!

Props for getting Mafia III set up. I was playing it around the time the trophy issues were starting to get reported and I ended up getting shafted. I couldn't bring myself to go back and do it again at the time. Is it true that if you play it on PS Now the trophies are all working? Or is it a case of having to downgrade to the 1.09 version as a mandatory thing? It's kinda mind blowing they never fixed this in the years the game has been out.

• Like 4