Am I Unable to get the Platinum after server shutdown?

DecSim01

On 1.12.2020 at 0:00 AM, RNumbers said:

Not entirely accurate. All you need to have done are the two scrap crew challenges; you can do the rest of the challenges for this trophy at your leisure.

do you by any chance know how these 2 challenges are called / worded in the game so i can check whether i have them? but since im very early in the game im afraid i can give up on this platinum. shame...

7 minutes ago, Playzocker1988 said:

do you by any chance know how these 2 challenges are called / worded in the game so i can check whether i have them? but since im very early in the game im afraid i can give up on this platinum. shame...

"A penny saved" and after that "Dividend"

• Like 1

On 14/12/2020 at 1:14 AM, RAV-ART said:

Just finished 100% and none trophy was glitched for me. Psn store version from ps+.

Probably because you started it in April, when servers were still online and managed to clear those challenges somewhere before clearing act 03 (since you finished this chapter on November, after the servers closure).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I heard about the server shutdown too late but I must admit, I actually didn't mind that the platinum was now unobtainable. I started the game a little over a week ago and just finished it. If the scrap crew challenges were still functional I likely would have gone for the platinum, which would have been a hellish grind. It allowed me to enjoy the game more than I otherwise would have.

As it is, I ended up putting 140 hours into the game and as much as I had a lot of fun playing it, I was ready to finish it up. Glad I didn't have to worry about completing all the challenges, grinding out those unenjoyable Death Run races with every vehicle and with legendary times, or looting all scavenging locations. That latter one is brutal...even with that much time spent in the game, I still only had about 65-70% of them done. It was also nice not having to stress out about the scavenging location glitch.

Edited by drfk168
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 2/14/2021 at 10:31 AM, drfk168 said:

I don't know...I was really surprised when I checked the time counter, which said something like 6 days played. Based on input other gamers give on sites like this or PlaystationTropies.org about how long it takes them to get a platinum, I habitually seem to take WAY longer than the average person playing through a game. I'm not sure why...I'd consider myself a better than average gamer (I've been playing them for 40 years now) and have a respectable 60-something platinums, most of which are legit platinums. For whatever reason, it just seems to take me much longer to complete games.

I do the exact same thing, totally understand.

• Like 2

On 2/14/2021 at 3:31 AM, drfk168 said:

I don't know...I was really surprised when I checked the time counter, which said something like 6 days played. Based on input other gamers give on sites like this or PlaystationTropies.org about how long it takes them to get a platinum, I habitually seem to take WAY longer than the average person playing through a game. I'm not sure why...I'd consider myself a better than average gamer (I've been playing them for 40 years now) and have a respectable 60-something platinums, most of which are legit platinums. For whatever reason, it just seems to take me much longer to complete games.

me too, it usually take around double the time in the trophy guides for me

• Like 2

• 4 weeks later...