Trophy thoughts?

-SK

A worthy Dark Souls successor?

Makes you wonder if this is going to the best game ever. Judging by the overwhelming high review scores by absolutely everybody at Metacritic.

Just under 3 hours to go before release in Japan.

I guess today will always be remembered by the imminent release of Elden Ring, and an actual war breaking out in the real world.

Edited by enaysoft
  • Like 2

30 boss trophies!!! This is twice as much as Sekrio had and almost twice the amount of Dark Souls 3 as well. That already gives you an idea how massive the world of Elden Ring will be. Can't wait to get my hands on it! I guess as per usual for FromSoftware at least 2 runs will be necessary to get all those collectible (talismans, sorceries, etc.) 

Standard souls list, bosses + collect all legendary items + all endings. I'm guessing the items are missable / require NG+, and not sure what is required for each ending but could require strategic saves or just multiple playthroughs again. Either way, I don't care how long it takes - I'm really looking forward to this one

3 minutes ago, mizimmer said:

30 boss trophies!!! This is twice as much as Sekrio had and almost twice the amount of Dark Souls 3 as well. That already gives you an idea how massive the world of Elden Ring will be. Can't wait to get my hands on it! I guess as per usual for FromSoftware at least 2 runs will be necessary to get all those collectible (talismans, sorceries, etc.) 

Skill-up estimated the time to complete the game (not getting the platinum) to be 100 hours, based on his run and other people he knows while they were reviewing.

25 minutes ago, IncelJoe said:

This looks like one of the easier Souls trophy lists, not as easy as Bloodborne or DeS PS5 but pretty damn close

We don't have any idea what are the requirements for collecting any of the legendary stuff are. 

My only gripe with the list are the endings. The game is MASSIVE and if anything is missable it'll take a lot of time to replay.

• Like 1

Wow, that's a lot of boss trophies. Then there's the 3 endings... judging by typical FromSoftware style, 2 of these endings might be available in one playthrough (like kindle the flame or leave the room in DS1), while the third one might have additional requirements (hopefully not as confusing as the Ursurpation Ending in DS3). And then there are of course the "collect magic/ other stuff" trophies, but interestingly they are only for legendary stuff this time. Soooo... nobody knows what that means, but most likely these will be hidden behind the hardest dungeons/ bosses and might thus be linked to the boss trophies anyway.

But anyways, game's gonna be awesome. Couldn't care less if I need more than one playthrough!

Edited by ThiophenSJ