Not an easy platinum

Don't listen to what anybody says, this is one of the most frustrating experience I've had with a game in years, all you have to do is beat the game on hard but the hard mode is extremely unfair and no fun at all. The ai doesn't kill anything, the shooting just doesn't work something and enemies take forever to kill while you can die in a few shots and have to repeat massive sections again, I don't recommend it to anyone looking for an easy platinum especially in 2022.

Edited by TheSalemCrow
  • Like 3

This was one of the first games that was considered easy, because in 5 hours you got lots of gold Trophies and all you needed to do was beat the game on Hard. 

I do remember having troubles with a few sections, but eventually you will reach the end of the game.

26 minutes ago, TomataEighty9 said:

Let's calm down now :D 

This game was (for it's time), considered piss easy. But of course, anything will seem hard these My Name Is Mayo days :o 

I'm not talking about My Name is Mayo, I'm not comparing it to any other easy platinum I'm saying that the game isn't easy I don't care what people say

Edited by TheSalemCrow

trial and error. some sections had to learn or get lucky

Spoiler

(remember one of the early levels ie the bus being nasty)

. i did enjoy the game once i get past the nastier parts.

personal difficulty rating 4/10. other games are far harder.

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 1

This is very easy especially for a PS3 game, and it only takes a couple of hours. This is what happens when you play too may of those no effort 2 min plats like "The Cow" "The Chick" "The Pig" 

Edited by GUDGER666
  • Like 2

4 hours ago, TheSalemCrow said:

Well it's not at all I don't know what you're talking about the game is a mess to play but in hard it's brutal way harder than veteran on CoD or brutal on Uncharted games

I understand difficulty is subjective, but there is no way it even comes close to the other 2 you mentioned :)  COD WaW is a hell I never want to replay.

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

Good times when this was one of the easiest plats to get along with Hannah Montana... Now you only have to press one button to get a plat in 2 mins...

On 6/6/2022 at 10:41 PM, TheSalemCrow said:

I'm saying that the game isn't easy I don't care what people say

And we don't care what you say, this is easy, there was an era when this was braindead difficulty....

Edited by DeepEyes7
  • Like 2

The classification of "Easy Game" is different from gamer to gamer to be fair. 

It is fully possible that you did indeed have an experience with the game that would bring you to say that it was in fact not easy especially if you might have went straight in on Hard Mode to get it done and over with.

My experience personally I went in under normal first just to play the game blind then came back to Hard mode, I myself didn't find it overly difficult but then again I took it slow and steady wherever possible as like you said the AI isn't helpful at all.

Everyone is different and difficulty is a very subjective matter that will be different with each person that plays a game.

• Like 1

I don't remember specifically but there was one part that I found extremely obnoxious as even if you get past the hard part, if you die in the following area you have to do it all again due to lack of auto save. I think it's the game's overall short length that makes it easy in general though. It's short term suffering.