obligatory trophy thoughts thread

MonaSaxPayne

I am loving the puns in this thread, they really are purrfect.

Personally, from the little I have seen of the game, it hasn't really caught my interest but I hope those who are stoked for it have a good time.

Who knows, maybe now we will get a game based off the Homeward Bound movies where we can play as a cat or a dog. ? Chance, Shadow, and Sassy could all have there own movesets or something. 

Edited by da-Noob123
Typos
  • Like 1

On 13/07/2022 at 10:17 AM, dieselmanchild said:

To be fair I’ve personally been interested in this game since I saw it in a Gameranx video ages ago, but despite that I’m still kinda annoyed with how hyped people are for this one. I mean I would totally get it if this was starring a dog, but a cat? Pfffff

We absolutely need a Dog's Life remake. I would kill for that. My favourite game on PS2. 

Surprised we haven't really had a game like this before but I fricking can't wait. Trophies be darned in this case I would play it at a 10/10 difficulty.

On 13/07/2022 at 10:17 AM, dieselmanchild said:

Ignore this my phone was being dumb while posting

Edited by Vulpine9Tails

7 hours ago, Mr_Bandicoot93 said:

When is it available? I still can’t download it. 

9am I think whatever your timezone is.

I'm just guessing because I'm UK and if I go onto the actual UK webpage for this game, there is a countdown to release which will finish at 8am!!

Bit if a bummer but at least I guess we know what time games released in this same fashion will release in the future. Or I guess when the Extra/Premium games get added, at 8am.

It may be a case by case basis thing though because I'm sure some PS+ Day 1 releases in the past went live at midnight........

Edited by Optinooby
  • Like 1

With the 'Productive Day' trophy i had my cat sleep for an hour and didn't pop even from waking up (may have miscounted how long i slept). HOWEVER i slept again for like a minute and it popped. Which leads me to believe that you don't have to sleep for one hour straight, it seems to be culminative if anyone else can confirm my theory.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Spike_Hostile17 said:

When you finished Mirror's Edge, the Uncharted trilogy and the Resident Evil, and see people getting stressed for a 2 hours speedrun on a casual game  ?

I personally don't enjoy speedruns as well, but you have already explained the hate from this thread - This is a casual game, so why a speedrun? A "10-hour wandering on the street" may better suit this game.

Some of you may recall that in Yakuza Kiwami there is a trophy for Kiryu to hold Haruka's hand and walk for 1km. Probably this is what we hope for.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Optinooby said:

9am I think whatever your timezone is.

I'm just guessing because I'm UK and if I go onto the actual UK webpage for this game, there is a countdown to release which will finish at 8am!!

Bit if a bummer but at least I guess we know what time games released in this same fashion will release in the future. Or I guess when the Extra/Premium games get added, at 8am.

It may be a case by case basis thing though because I'm sure some PS+ Day 1 releases in the past went live at midnight........

Thanks downloading it now. I subbed your YouTube channel . Thanks to you I have 100% in Final Fantasy 7 Yuffie DLC ?

• Like 2

19 minutes ago, Mr_Bandicoot93 said:

Thanks downloading it now. I subbed your YouTube channel . Thanks to you I have 100% in Final Fantasy 7 Yuffie DLC 1f603.png

Really, I haven't finished that yet, something i'm ashamed to admit. Should have finished it way back.

I have played around an hour of Stray and I have one comment that most people don't even notice or care about. 

This game uses Dualsense very well. I know most people prefer PS5 versions of games for better framerate, quality, trophy stacks etc., But I often play PS5 version just because of Dualsense, I just adore the use of controller in this game. It's super subtle and not overused, the best effect is when your cat goes to sleep, the purring that comes out of the speaker, very subtle haptic feedback to immitate vibration of real purring cat. I've had my real cat sleep on my lap and Stray cat sleeping on screen with Dualsense purring in my hands, they really fucking got 99% there, it genuinely feels like a purring cat

Long ramble over. I just like purring controller :(

• Like 3