The all new PlayStation Stars loyalty program (Stars are not NFTs)

The_Kopite

On 11/8/2023 at 2:20 PM, ZEE11W said:

I got it just fine. The only one that won’t unlock is the fight of the month. By playing my hero ultra game 

Fight of the Month Club finally popped for me after trying with My Hero Ultra Rumble (PS4) for the last few days. Hopefully the same will hold true for everyone.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Grafvoluth said:

Fight of the Month Club finally popped for me after trying with My Hero Ultra Rumble (PS4) for the last few days. Hopefully the same will hold true for everyone.

This just popped for me too. I've been trying every day since it was released.

On 11/8/2023 at 4:35 PM, Jacko_the_lad said:

Anyone else not getting the 50 points reward when playing Aliens: Fireteam Elite?

I got it from playing dragon ball breakers

On 11/8/2023 at 4:50 PM, ZEE11W said:

I got it just fine. The only one that won’t unlock is the fight of the month. By playing my hero ultra game 

Same thing happened to me, I contacted Ps support and they gave me the collectable.  

• Like 1

There’s a load of Assassin’s Creed collectables now but every one of them (very annoyingly) requires you to own Mirage.

There are ones for AC3 and Black Flag now but you must also play the latest game to unlock them.

It’s like Ubisoft have some sort of backroom deal with PS Stars to boost sales or something. 😂

22 minutes ago, VeldinX said:

There’s a load of Assassin’s Creed collectables now but every one of them (very annoyingly) requires you to own Mirage.

There are ones for AC3 and Black Flag now but you must also play the latest game to unlock them.

It’s like Ubisoft have some sort of backroom deal with PS Stars to boost sales or something. 😂

There's actually 2 requirements. One to play Mirage, the other is to play the game the collectible is for (i.e. 3 Remastered or Black Flag). Meeting either criteria unlocks it, Mirage is not needed.

Source: I don't own Mirage I got both collectibles so far.

• Like 4

28 minutes ago, Letenko said:

There's actually 2 requirements. One to play Mirage, the other is to play the game the collectible is for (i.e. 3 Remastered or Black Flag). Meeting either criteria unlocks it, Mirage is not needed.

Source: I don't own Mirage I got both collectibles so far.

Ah! That’s good then. I thought it meant you needed to complete both criteria, sometimes these campaigns are complete one from the list and other times it’s complete all. 

Did any of you have trouble unlocking the Angel Lamp collectible for playing Alan Wake 2?

I just purchased the game, downloaded it fully, launched it multiple times and the campaign on PS Stars still shows as incomplete.

Edit: To keep up the supernatural themeof the game, the collectible unlocked while my console was off and I was asleep and alone in my house. Seems like Sony now sends ghost to your house to complete PS Stars campaigns.

Edited by Letenko

On 11/15/2023 at 5:26 PM, Letenko said:

Did any of you have trouble unlocking the Angel Lamp collectible for playing Alan Wake 2?

I just purchased the game, downloaded it fully, launched it multiple times and the campaign on PS Stars still shows as incomplete.

Edit: To keep up the supernatural themeof the game, the collectible unlocked while my console was off and I was asleep and alone in my house. Seems like Sony now sends ghost to your house to complete PS Stars campaigns.

I think the question you need to ask yourself...is why was the ghost more capable of completing the campaign than you were? 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Sad I'm not going to get the Okage collectible. I don't want any of those games. :( I love Okage.

On 11/16/2023 at 7:02 AM, VoidVictorious said:

That’s awesome. I had to fight them for Cinnasnail Returns. It took a week and a half, but I did get it.

It just showed up as it's own event. I had just given up hope since I didn't want to fuss with any support because I've had to deal with so much customer support uselessness from other companies lately I can't be bothered lol

11 hours ago, Elvick_ said:

Sad I'm not going to get the Okage collectible. I don't want any of those games. :( I love Okage.

You mean the Fight Club arcade cabinet that looks like Okage? My Hero Ultra Rumble is F2P and you just need to boot it. No need to actually play it or earn any trophies.

• Like 1

I got the Elden Ring's Shardbeared Godrick trophy back in 2022. That trophy unlocks a PlayStation Stars collectible which campaign started last month.

If I obtained the trophy before the campaign started, does it mean I'm locked from getting the Stars collectible associated to the campaign? The official support is telling me I cannot get that Stars reward if I already got the trophy associated to it, which I find really weird since then I would be punished for playing games and discouraged from getting trophies...

8 minutes ago, CookieMonsterES said:

I got the Elden Ring's Shardbeared Godrick trophy back in 2022. That trophy unlocks a PlayStation Stars collectible which campaign started last month.

If I obtained the trophy before the campaign started, does it mean I'm locked from getting the Stars collectible associated to the campaign? The official support is telling me I cannot get that Stars reward if I already got the trophy associated to it, which I find really weird since then I would be punished for playing games and discouraged from getting trophies...

According to @zultan8212 they are retroactive. At least the previous ones were.

This specific one is strange, I unlocked it when it originally came out at the start of the year, but got this "second chance" campaign anyway. It hasn't unlocked yet, despite me having the trophy. Whether it be because I have the prior collectible or the campaign is not retroactive, I couldn't say.