International Trophy Hunting Day R6

Would you like to participate in this year's event?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate in International Trophy Hunting Day on September 24th?

• Yes, I would like to participate and be in a drawing for a U.S. PSN card
    • Yes, but I do not want to be included in the drawing
    • No thanks, but I love the idea of the event. You are so cool Beyondthegrave!
  2. 2. Would you like a new format starting next year where rarer trophies are worth more?

• Yes, we need something new/fresh
    • No, old is gold
    • No preference
  3. 3. Would changing the format encourage you or discourage you from joining the event next year?

• It'd encourage me to join
    • It'd discourage me from joining
    • No opinion/don't want to make my opinion public

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, Destro_Gaming27 said:

I doubt anyone will ctach me too easily atm, I've currently got 1,448 trophies before the halfway point.

Very nice you are on fire. I dropped 2k yesterday afternoon. The number of quick trophies is awesome. I’m going back to Xenoblade 3 today but I’m leaving this in your capable hands. Bring home the record Sir.

• Like 2

1L196293.png

MoonMaster :platinum:

I'll call it done with this one and 740 trophies which end my run and smashes my total last year. I started slow out of the gate with the last two episodes of Game Of thrones which I wanted to be my 1,600th platinum milestone. Thanks to @Beyondthegrave07 for hosting this great event and good luck to everyone else. ? 

• Like 1

Well, I'm done too..

Originally I was to play TOEM and Whispering Willows for the Gaming By Numbers and this events, but I changed TOEM for One Piece World Seeker (and started it earlier), so, the total trophies for me is much lower than initially planned, but I still managed to finish the Gaming By Numbers event today too as planned..

I  got only 22 trophies, but at least it's more than none..

Whispering Willows PS Vita: 19

One Piece World Seeker: 2

Onrush: 1

• Like 2

Unfortunately, I am going to stop here with those ten trophies I earned. I am playing an MMO now and don't really want to game anymore. I was tempted to break my record and platinum all three versions of A Winter's Daydream to get 33 trophies... but I am sticking to my guns. #49 is Scribblenauts, #50 is Dark Cloud. NO EXCEPTIONS.

Good luck to everyone earning a zillion more trophies than I. ;)

• Like 2

Didn't quite have enough time to reach my goal, but I got close!

Children of Morta (15)

Hades (5)

Streets of Rage 4 (26)

TOTAL: 46

It just so happens that all three games I chose to play are sensational, so I actually had a blast this year—thanks! Whew, gonna go rest now. ?

• Like 3

I was aiming for 100 but ended up with 48 lol. I ended up sleeping in so I didn't get to start early enough, all good though I still had fun.

Dying Light 2 (PS5) - 1

What Remains of Edith Finch (PS4) - 9

What Remains of Edith Finch (PS5) - 12

Habroxia (PS Vita) - (26)

Total: 48

• Like 2

131 was my total, a new personal best. A good chunk of my total was from autopopping, but I still had to put in some decent time with Bugsnax and HiQ Ace Deluxe, and I snagged just a few more from WROEF:

Ghost of Tsushima (PS5): 53

A Plague Tale: Innocence (PS4): 36

Bugsnax (PS4): 31

HiQ Ace Deluxe (PS4): 8

What Remains of Edith Finch (PS5): 3

I always have fun participating in this event!

• Like 3

Final trophy count of your friendly neighbourhood spud: 1,710. Sacrificed a whole night's sleep, and I do not regret that decision now, as we managed 4 things:

1. I can now reach the top 250 in the UK.

2. Probably immature af of me saying this, but 69 plats. *insert Michael Rosen gif here*

3. I actually cleared some storage space on my PS5, which hasn't had much free space since I got the console 18 months ago.

4. We beat the previous record for ITHD (4,610), and the new record is 4,631, despite Fuwafuwa-No-Neko not earning any trophies.

• Like 3