International Trophy Hunting Day R6

Would you like to participate in this year's event?  

131 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like to participate in International Trophy Hunting Day on September 24th?

• Yes, I would like to participate and be in a drawing for a U.S. PSN card
    • Yes, but I do not want to be included in the drawing
    • No thanks, but I love the idea of the event. You are so cool Beyondthegrave!
  2. 2. Would you like a new format starting next year where rarer trophies are worth more?

• Yes, we need something new/fresh
    • No, old is gold
    • No preference
  3. 3. Would changing the format encourage you or discourage you from joining the event next year?

• It'd encourage me to join
    • It'd discourage me from joining
    • No opinion/don't want to make my opinion public

This poll is closed to new votes

1 hour ago, R4M Razr said:

Why is this called "National Trophy Hunting Day" if it's not limited to Americans? Call it "International Trophy Hunting Day" instead.

You make a compelling point. The inspiration behind this was a US holiday,  but it's for everyone and anyone who is passionate about Trophy Hunting. 

Changed. xD

I'm in, and I guess that I will postpone/schedule The Walking Dead Final Season for that date, since I need to play that before the end of the month for the Gaming By Numbers event and is likely my fastest way to get trophies too (along that short PS5 game on PS+ Essentials this month, that I also plan to use for the Gaming By Numbers event..).

Also, @Beyondthegrave07 you should have left a 4th option about the idea of changes for next year. The "will join regardless if there's a change in format or not", since I will be joining regardless (well, unless I forget or something strange happens..)

• Like 1

I’ve placed my votes and I’m looking forward to this years Trophy Hunting Day. I will admit however, that I won’t be anywhere close to beating my record of 343 from last year. ? I’m actually gonna just play a game normally and get whatever trophies I can from there. Best of luck to everyone on the 24th!

• Like 1

Good to see some familiar faces. :) Hoping for more participation this year though.  I also need to update the record for 3 PSN cards... I'm pretty sure it was crushed last year, but I need to check.

I also need to mess with the countdown... I've just been really busy the past few days. 

• Like 1

I guess I can participate but I don't think I will earn a plat in that time, this day could be used to start up a new game. I have a load of RPGs banging on my shed-to-be begging to be played, like Dragon Quest XI S, World of Final Fantasy, etc. xD\

And I voted in the poll so I read the rules. I put down not to be included in the drawing because I have donated to Games Done Quick for the prize incentives and NEVER won a single prize raffle, and I can just by PSN game cards. (I just did to get LEGO Jurassic World on my Vita because they decided to cut off the Vita store so you can't buy games directly from the Vita. :()

Edited by Taruta13
  • Like 1