Attack on Completion 2023

2 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

Update #8!

Lego DC Super-Villains (80% -> 85%):

So I did force myself to do one DLC pack in this... Last night... Right before I went to bed, specifically to make this update lmfaooo

Dead Nation (4% -> 20%):

Man, the first few chapters of this didn't seem to bad, but now I am on chapter 6 and that is kicking my butt. Maybe I am just bad though lol, probably that. I am really enjoying this game though, hopefully I can finish the Grim playthrough this week and start on the next difficulty next week. Then just do the grinding and finding a co-op partner to blast through the easy mode. Def will take an easier game break after this one (Either Senran EV or Moero Chronicle, not sure which).

Final Fantasy X-2 (84% -> 100%):

Finished up Last Mission. Holy cow, I enjoyed that SO much. I need to find more games like that. It was really nice to finish an actual back log game though. I am now down to only two vita games that aren't complete on my profile. I dunno if I will have the fortitude to do XCOM though...

Final Fantasy 7 Remake (62(ish?)% -> 70%):

I finished X2 and that has been motivating me to get more FF done. So this is next! I totally forgot which dresses I already had for Dressed to the Nines. Luckily, I was able to deduce which ones I had and was able to finish those up without issue. Now I am going to pick specific trophies to knock out one at a time and then tackle hard mode as the last trophy. Pretty excited since I have the DLC for the PS5 version, so I will load that up once I am finished and do that. Should be good times.

Overall, not that big of an update, but progress has been made on several fronts, which is making my percentage make some solid movement. I am tired of seeing the Lego game on these updates, so I think I am going to knock it out tonight or tomorrow lmao.

Lastly, it's update time! I will be doing the update Wed, March 1st, at around 8AM EST. Make sure you update your profile BEFORE 7 AM EST or your stats pulled may not be the most up to date.

Congratulations on Final Fantasy X-2! So jealous right now. X-2 has been in my backlog of to play games for years now but the 100% has made me dread starting it. I love X and X-2 and thus would love to have Platinums in both, but that 100% trophy. I hate following guides to such an extent as needed for those tiny percent points.

Optinooby has some guides for the bosses o. Hard mode in FF7R if needed. I got to do the DLC for the PS5 version at some point as well...

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, da-Noob123 said:

Congratulations on Final Fantasy X-2! So jealous right now. X-2 has been in my backlog of to play games for years now but the 100% has made me dread starting it. I love X and X-2 and thus would love to have Platinums in both, but that 100% trophy. I hate following guides to such an extent as needed for those tiny percent points.

Yea, the 100% trophy really took away from the experience. I did end up following a 100% guide and still was only at 97% when I completed the game which was disheartening lol. But luckily there is another story option that gives you a ton of %. And Thanks! Yea, I am really glad I finished this. I really want my Vita list to be perfect. Just one more game to go (XCOM) XD.

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

Dead Nation is on my to do list. Would be down to do the co-op sometime. Including the DLC co-op trophy is you have that.

I'm doing the vita version right now, I have the PS3 version and plan on getting the PS4 version because I absolutely love this game even though I feel I am garbage at it lol. Has to be same console to play co-op. I do have the DLC (what a pain to get it lol)

Edited by Squirlruler
  • Like 1

Just now, Squirlruler said:

I'm doing the vita version right now, I have the PS3 version and plan on getting the PS4 version because I absolutely love this game even though I feel I am garbage at it lol. Has to be same console to play co-op. I do have the DLC (what a pain to get it lol)

Well the Vita version is the version I have started so that works. I will boot it up again and practice cause I am notoriously bad at these kinda games!

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MrHealthy said:

Well the Vita version is the version I have started so that works. I will boot it up again and practice cause I am notoriously bad at these kinda games!

Hmmm seems the scripts I run breaks the search feature for some reason... Anyway, you do! I looked but didn't see any so that's why I commented. Sweet. We can play on easy if you want, Shouldn't be too bad. :D

3 hours ago, be_minor said:

I spent this week cleaning up some Hogwarts Legacy collectibles before continuing on with the story. Thankfully, I don’t think the collectible counter is glitched for me.. yet. I have noticed some collectibles not appearing, quest completions not registering, and broken dialog, but usually with a re-load, the problem fixes itself. My goal this upcoming week is to complete the main story and mop up most of the collectibles.

Starting PCG: 64.88% 

Last Week’s PCG: 65.85% 

Current PCG: 65.94% (+0.09%) 

Goal PCG: 70% 

My collectibles tracker stopped tracking but after the update it worked again and counted everything I had collected. Twice when following butterflies the chest didn't appear but casting Revelio made it appear. Overall, compared to way too many Day One releases, this game pretty much worked out of the gate.

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Squirlruler said:

Dead Nation (4% -> 20%):

Man, the first few chapters of this didn't seem to bad, but now I am on chapter 6 and that is kicking my butt. Maybe I am just bad though lol, probably that. I am really enjoying this game though, hopefully I can finish the Grim playthrough this week and start on the next difficulty next week. Then just do the grinding and finding a co-op partner to blast through the easy mode. Def will take an easier game break after this one (Either Senran EV or Moero Chronicle, not sure which).

Are you playing it on the Vita? I can remember how hard Morbid was. Last chapter was ...pretty though. But it is a nice game to pick up and try and try and try and try again...I ended up playing it on PSTV to get a better overview. Also less frame rate drops

If you cannot find a partner, let me know, I could help out.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, BlackSquirrell1 said:

Well, I finished Oceanhorn: Monster of Uncharted Seas.  This game was HIGHLY recommended by a friend (now a Nemesis?) @GT__Jedi (AKA LEEEERRROOOYY Jenkins), and I'm sure I could hear her wicked laugh as I struggled through this game.  You will definitely get value for your money if you equate hours played calculated for the cash spent. Hidden chests, riddles, puzzles, a couple of bosses and guiding your own yacht from island to island pretty much sums up the game. <_<

Don't forget the damn fishing. I had to get the ghost fish for both versions and MAN is it frustrating because of the inverted controls. The bot fish is pretty nasty too. You need max hearts to even stand a chance and even then the bot fish might just decided to toy with you and not let you reel it in before it zaps you of all your health.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, gladiatorrrrrrr said:

Are you playing it on the Vita? I can remember how hard Morbid was. Last chapter was ...pretty though. But it is a nice game to pick up and try and try and try and try again...I ended up playing it on PSTV to get a better overview. Also less frame rate drops

If you cannot find a partner, let me know, I could help out.

Appreciate it! @MrHealthy has offered to do it, but if we can't for whatever reason I will hit you up. Might need to get the PS4 version since TT has a target for March that would be fulfilled by doing it.... xD

• Like 1