PowerWash Simulator coming to PS4/5. Jan 31

MidnightDragon

• 3 months later...
15 hours ago, mad-man-matty-22 said:

100% down to give this a chance if it ends up as a ps plus extra game or something 

Its such a good game to unwind to. When im stressed i just whack it on my xbox and finish a mission or 2. Its so satistfying to see the final finished result. Some achievements are grindy though (which the ps version will also have for trophies), you are looking at 60 hours here.

• Like 4

15 minutes ago, ResiGamer_28 said:

Its such a good game to unwind to. When im stressed i just whack it on my xbox and finish a mission or 2. Its so satistfying to see the final finished result. Some achievements are grindy though (which the ps version will also have for trophies), you are looking at 60 hours here.

I love simulators for that reason and just as an escape and get lost in. Lawn Mowing Simulator gave me that feeling for the most part but they also have challenges where you have to be meticulous. A little bit of both is alright - some chill, some challenge.

Yes to the post above. Barring any setbacks, it looks like it’s on for January 30th.

https://www.gematsu.com/2023/01/powerwash-simulator-for-ps5-ps4-and-switch-launches-january-30

On 1/11/2023 at 4:20 AM, MrShovelware said:

this game no word of a lie made me think about starting a powerwash business but then I realised standing on your feet washing shit all day probably blows.

I power washed my deck last year before re-staining it,, and all I can say is…

…you made a wise decision. No way I would pay to simulate that shit, much less do it for real on an 8 to 5.

Edited by starcrunch061
  • Like 1

No word on pricing, but it's €24.99 / $24.99 / £19.99 on Xbox, so it's safe to assume it will come in at a similar price on PlayStation. 

I can't say I'm big into simulators, but something about this seems so pleasant and relaxing. I've had my eye on it for a while knowing it would eventually come to PlayStation, so I'll probably pick it up. Seems like a good game to play every now and again when you want to chill out. 

• 2 weeks later...