(EVENT) DIDN'T HALF-ASS IT! A DLC EVENT - 2023

On 10/25/2023 at 4:02 AM, skotafactor said:

39) Rocket League: Neo Tokyo

Having no luck finding someone willing/able to trade a certified item, I ended up finding the blueprints for one in a decal that could only be used with a car I didn’t own. So I ended up spending money just to buy the car that just happened to be in the shop today. I had to grind 100 saves in 1v1 (apologies to anyone that encountered me playing an awful defensive game). It feels like I accomplished something upgrading an item to veteran from scratch, but boy do I hate games that drip feed items necessary for trophies. Pretty lame too that I think I ended up spending $20-$30 on a “free-to-play” game just to unlock trading and purchase some items necessary for trophies. Ugh. This game is unfortunately going to become much harder to plat (and impossible to earn a handful of DLC trophies) for anyone that isn’t able to get it done before they close the trading feature in December. Glad to finally have Rocket League done. 

Congrats on getting Rocket League done! I've just started going for the trophies recently, do you have any tips to make things go smoother?

• Like 1

On 10/28/2023 at 3:28 PM, Charizarzar said:

I've been a bit weak on the DLCs this year, but I'll be a late joiner! 😊 I do plan on doing at least a couple more before the year's out (Dredge and Lake when they come out).

No worries on joining late... Ive added you to the tracker. B)

• Like 4