Trophy Hunters League - Season 41 underway!

FIXTURE SET 3 RESULTS

PLATINUM LEAGUE

HcG-_Clawz (0) - (22) HcG-_Terror

(1) pureproteinman (48) - (0) ganryu_pl

Mah2c (8) - (71) Precision-Playy (1)

ToxiKirby (20) - (9) theshywaterguy

pridefc83 (3) - (30) X18JELLO18X

GOLD LEAGUE

Gregorymany (71) - (20) ShogunCroCop

Kochiya-Shana (20) - (44) NIALLERMANBUZ

(1) x9zachattack5x (89) - (61) sinnriel (2)

Somalia99 (34) - (13) xZoneHunter

Boooda (63) - (6) Hemiak

SILVER LEAGUE

(1) ReimiSaionji9742 (68)- (68) zajac9999

Grindcore12391 (60) - (72) jem12345 (1)

(1) Jarethgeason (25) - (77) TheAkittaja123 (1)

(1) omar280792 (43) - (30) allenbird

VASORAT13 (55) - (0) TheLastSurvivorD

BRONZE LEAGUE

(2) Blanc_WhiteHeart (137) - (52) Ichiban-Hybrid

Antielectron- (0) - (27) freddie1989

me3lingual (24) - (5) trophybros

(1) Jiwan01 (55) - (6) Raitandrul

man_with_wdjat (77) - (88) whoadreader (1)

Sorry these were later than usual doods. I'll update league tables in the morning

• Like 2

Hold on, I was the highest scorer throughout the entire league this fixture? I didn't expect a win that big either, but at least I was against someone who gave it their all this time, which is what matters, rather than an effortless win which feels cheap.

I also noticed that Gold league was the only one not to have a participant score 0, isn't there usually at least one 0 scorer in each league per fixture? Granted Bronze's 0 scorer will most likely qualify for the purge, that's their 3rd consecutive 0.

Good thing today has been a break, I've spent the better part of it trying to figure out why I supposedly have a trial version of the PS4 version of Minecraft, hopefully I have it figured out now, I just have to wait for it to finish downloading... again  :rolleyes: .

Thats a lot of banter. xD

lol it sure is :)

lol and zack kicked my ass :) good job sir lol 3/3 losses for me ,mainly coz i have hit the rare,very rare ,ultra rare trophys in my back log lol 

but im here to play ,no chance of wining any match this season lol

oh and im here for the next 7500 posts lol MORE BANTA

• Like 1

Yep 3rd loss in a row. first time for everything I suppose lol

Fixture 4 starts tonight though!!!

yep it sure does, and then it is on! it is on like Donkey Kong.

But, I don't really like Donkey Kong. I mean he is ok I suppose. Old school game and want not.

But, I don't really like Donkey Kong. I mean he is ok I suppose. Old school game and want not.

Yeah but you have to remember that "on like Donkey Kong" is just a play on words rhyming the words "on" with "kong". ehh...It sounded cool in my head.

Yeah but you have to remember that "on like Donkey Kong" is just a play on words rhyming the words "on" with "kong". ehh...It sounded cool in my head.

You're a dumbass....here is your sign

You are real funny. Besides what do you really have to play that will even get you ahead next fixture? I mean you cancelled gamefly and all you have left are these cringe worthy backlog games. ya know you stopped playing them for a reason.

You are real funny. Besides what do you really have to play that will even get you ahead next fixture? I mean you cancelled gamefly and all you have left are these cringe worthy backlog games. ya know you stopped playing them for a reason.

Not all of them are bad. I mean Arkham City is a fun game, hell so is Mirror's Edge, remember the other night it only took like 6 hours to beat it on easy. And a lot of people really say they like Bayonetta, but I think part of that is because of the "almost" nudity you see in the game. Oh well, I'll just have to hope for more TellTale games. Those are always easy and quick.

Not all of them are bad. I mean Arkham City is a fun game, hell so is Mirror's Edge, remember the other night it only took like 6 hours to beat it on easy. And a lot of people really say they like Bayonetta, but I think part of that is because of the "almost" nudity you see in the game. Oh well, I'll just have to hope for more TellTale games. Those are always easy and quick.

How embarrassing smh

• Like 3

I got excited seeing all them notifications to then find it was Allen talking shit to himself haha!!

Didn't you get excited over all those suggestions for your 100th plat? 

Well im 2/3 this season so far doods, thats all going to pot once star ocean gets into my machine -_-

Good luck Mr. P :highfive:.