Would you buy the ps4 port for the platinum since the multiplayer trophies will most likely be gone & only the single player ones will remain even if you already have RDR / RDR Undead Nightmare on ps3 ?

Andrei-Balan

I’m not. And I really REALLY wish they these publishers/devs whatever would stop giving us these “ports and remasters” and they’re just the SP to games. Like honestly I know the SP good and all, but people wanna experience the full experience of the game and the MP that came with it. Yet they wanna charge $30-$40 for ONLY the SP! That’s wild to me. 

• Like 2

I must admit, I have a problem with situations like this. I think if people are willing to pay the money for a port, we're only guaranteeing that the future will see an influx of more ports and even less creativity from developers. I similarly wasn't too keen on the whole Last of Us Part I scenario. 

It's a little tedious seeing the amount of remakes and (more predominantly) ports/remasters this generation. 

It’s $65 in Canada lol. For comparison gran turismo 7, and city skylines 2 (actual ps5 games) are also $65. Rockstar is insane.

however I didn’t play it on ps3 back in the day, and I loved red dead 2 so I’ll definitely buy it. Got a feeling it will be on sale quick, will probably be $25-30 by Christmas.

I do like how the platinum won’t have multiplayer trophies, looking forward to giving it a shot eventually when the price comes into the realm of reason.

• Like 3

Going to be honest here I will pay 35$ at most for it only because I never actually got to experience Undead nightmare but I will absolutely Not fork over new game prices for a port ever in my life. I'm not hating on the product itself just tired of companies milking the same games that we have already played. Now it would be different if it was a remake.

I allready replied to the other topic, but in short. Yes, I'm interested. Just not fullprice. Hopefully they will add a few new Trophies considering how many multiplayer Trophies there were in the PS3 release.

Until than, I can entertain myself with the PS3 version with enough Trophies to go.