What Games Do You Have Pre-Ordered?

Parker

• 4 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...

inXLWmN.jpg?1qcdTNqg.jpg?1

UcOasFc.png?1PcEBaXy.jpg?1
Pre-ordered 
Biomutant collector's Edition(Dropped in price on Amazon at random)
Watch Dogs Legion( Also dropped in price on Amazon, this was a while back)
Paw Patrol Mighty Pups(Both Switch and Playstation 4)
Zoids Wild Blast Unleashed(Not really the Zoids game I wanted, but guess I'll take what I can get and hope they release more games was hoping for something like Battle Legends on either Playstation 4 or Switch)

Tony Hawk's 1&2 and Dark Pictures: Little Hope

I only really preorder from Amazon, who only take money on dispatch, though, so it's not really the same, just my way of locking in a low price when I've seen it looking cheap on the site, with the option to cancel if the game starts to look bad.

• Like 1

Only Dragon quest XI,  not really sold on anything else atm.  I will pre-order Demon souls for the PS5 and Spiderman/Ratchet when I have the option to.  The only game that interests me in the future for PS4 is Cyberpunk but I am not sold yet because first person games bore me to death I want to see the reviews first.

• 1 month later...

JxnN579.jpg?1fTaYShB.jpg?1

M8bzKBU.jpg?1HlSgFha.jpg?1

Went on a bit of pre-order spree here
Super Mario 3D All Stars(Pre-order a 2nd copy as well, which is going to be a christmas present for someone later)
Super Mario 3D World
Power Rangers Battle for the Grid(Switch)
Kaze and the Wild Masks(PS4, Switch
Cloudpunk(Switch,PS4)
Sakuna: Of Rice and Ruin(PS4)
Bladed Fury(PS4)
Cris Tales(PS4, Switch)
Pikmin 3 Deluxe

• Like 1

Normally I don't pre-order games because it just isn't a preference, but I pre-ordered the physical Nintendo Switch versions of Shantae and Shantae: Risky's Revenge on the Limited Run Games website. I never played it when it originally came out, and the first game isn't on PS4 while the second through fifth games are, and I like playing games in order. So I decided I'm gonna try and get all 5 games on the Switch before I play them on PS4. It honestly looks fun, and it's something me and my mom can play together since she is the one with the Switch.

Switch Limited Run #83: ShantaeSwitch Limited Run #84: Shantae: Risky's Revenge