Ps Plus  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Rate September 2023's lineup

• Awesome
    • Great
    • Good
    • Bad
    • Awful
  2. 2. Which game are you most interested in?

• Saints Row
    • Black Desert
    • Generation Zero
    • None

15 hours ago, Fr_0zt said:

I'm ready to have immeasurable disappointment and to have my day ruined. 

PS+ games I want:

NFS Unbound

Gotham Knights

The Pathless 

COD MW1 (reboot)

NFS unbound is on ea play and you can get a month of that for $5 in Canada (so probably even cheaper if your in the US), and not long ago I seen it on sale for $1 CDN a month

I was actually thinking of buying it for a month just to platinum nfs unbound myself 

• Like 1

I, for one, am ready for the long awaited PSN release of the Midnight Castle Succubus series. Not only is it a long time coming, not only is day one release a lovely gesture to the community, it's also providing me a huge mental smile at the idea of all you fine posters Googling what I'm talking about.

Truly, the 28th will be a great day for Playstation the world over.

Edited by Jelly Soup

23 minutes ago, Wagszilla said:

My guess is Cyberpunk considering the DLC is next month.

Considering that Sony’s best possibly play at the launch of Starfield, (which is highly likely to have technical issues and be a “meme generator” at launch, given to Bethesda’s track record), it would be in their interest to highlight games on thier system that are technically sound, and not plagued by issues.

Probably the stupidest thing they could possibly do, is to highlight a game like Cyberpunk - one who’s sole notable factor that most people know about it, is that it launched in such a state of horrendous technical ineptitude that it was literally removed from thier storefront.

…not that doing dumb things is out of the realm of possibility… but I would imagine at least someone at Sony has their head on straight 😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Link is working now and it shows the Saints Row reboot.

Starfield quaking in its boots. 🤣

But there are two more games to be revealed, and Baldur's Gate 3 does come out on the 6th, so you never know. Maybe Sony's keeping it extra secret to keep it from leaking. 😈

tumblr-b4e4d081ef38b86fd9f7adb84456afa1-

Edited by Abby_TheLastofUs

The Saints Row reboot was one of the titles that various stores in the UK were offering bundled free in the recent PS5 price drop. I paid extra to not get it and instead have Ratchet & Clank.

Didn't want it then, don't want it now. As ever, if someone enjoys it, then that's fine but I've absolutely no interest in playing this.

• Like 3

All things considered it is still a fine addition to the line up. Not sure why so many people are mad at it. I've seen waaay worse.

*Yes its not the starfield killer, but that was never the idea.

*Yes its not considered a good reboot, but it still is a fine and fairly 'new' game.

Probably wont play it soon though.

Edited by Bumperklever
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

Lol not sure why people are even pretending there's gonna be a "Starfield competitor" in the lineup. Sony has never given a big game on day 1, because they don't have to. Microsoft has no games, so every single big game will come to Game pass on day 1. 

Only games that come out day 1 on plus are indies. 

That said, I've been wanting to play SR reboot, but was waiting for it to be dirt cheap. I'll see how much dlc they're gonna add before committing though. 

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, DizzyDavidson said:

Well I already have Saints Row (one of the few) but yet to play it. Anyway... let's see the other 2.

Same. Bought the Notorious Edition (physical) for €34 like couple months ago, but been playing others games. Would sting a little if it came with PsPlus, but sometimes these things happen.

On 8/27/2023 at 6:30 AM, Jeanolt said:

Also, if it isn't because of bugs, there are complains about big releases every time they get the chance. Off the top of my head, I remember:

- Anti-lgbt mod on Spiderman

- Redneck flag removed from the trailer of GTA Trilogy (it appears during 0,3 seconds)

- FFVII Remake had some doors with missing textures.

- Saints row is "woke".

- Neutral gender bathroom in Dead Space.

- The black character in GOW Ragnarok.

- Gears of Wars 5 put pink clothes on a character.

.. and if you aren't into games you have no chance to know which one of those is false, it's ridiculous lol.

it's either the black character or the pink clothes. which of the two is the fake one?

24 minutes ago, Bumperklever said:

All things considered it is still a fine addition to the line up. Not sure why so many people are mad at it. I've seen waaay worse.

*Yes its not considered a good reboot, but it still is a fine and fairly 'new' game.

I mean much like in an American school a D grade (most sites seem to give this game somewhere in 60s)  is technically passing but i wouldn't consider it "fine" i will agree though that it is a fairly recent game though.

I am more curious as to what in the hell possessed the leaker to tease this months games? Maybe because they knew there would be a huge salt influx? 

Edited by SpaceIsDandy
  • Like 1

On 8/26/2023 at 10:49 AM, ChainedDreamer said:

Maybe "Vote to Play" is coming back!

Let's goooo!

On 8/26/2023 at 9:57 AM, sephiroth4424 said:

The Order 1886 will finally be on the line-up and everyone will be able to claim ''I told you so''

I'm waiting until this day to play this, I mean why isn't that on Extra or with a 90% off sale?