Ps Plus  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Rate September 2023's lineup

• Awesome
    • Great
    • Good
    • Bad
    • Awful
  2. 2. Which game are you most interested in?

• Saints Row
    • Black Desert
    • Generation Zero
    • None

spacer.png

Saints Row | Ps4/Ps5 | :platinum:| Trophy Guide | Metacritic 61

Black Desert | Ps4 | :platinum: | Trophy Guide | Metacritic 61

Generation Zero | Ps4 | :platinum: | Trophy Guide | Metacritic 45

========================

PREVIOUS POST:

Spoiler

It's possible that we are getting a pretty good game probably in response to Starfield 

Edited by Sailar91
  • Like 3
  • Confused 2

2 minutes ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Some people think Playstation needs an immediate “answer” to Starfield, as they assume it will dominate the landscape for a while…

…forgetting, of course, that the first month is not when that “answer” would be needed, if it ever is.

Even if Starfield does end up being great eventually (I have faith it probably will, after a few months of patches etc), there is a literal less-than-zero percentage chance that it doesn’t launch broken, because…

…well…

…tis the Bethesda way.

Well, games available through PS+ Essential are old games (apart from the odd few that get released with PS+), so making and old game (possibly No Man's Sky) an "answer" to Starfields release would be... adorable.

I was just asking, because nothing billbil-kun wrote points to Starfield 🤔
But whatever it is that's coming to PS+, I hope it warrants such a leak-add :D

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Fr_0zt said:

I'm ready to have immeasurable disappointment and to have my day ruined.

Something like this. I more often than not am disappointed with the lineup. 'Something big' yeah I wanna see before I believe it. I've become just a little cynical.

• Like 1

Not sure what's on the table for September, but I feel like Ghostbusters Spirits Unleashed will be in the October lineup.

As for Sony clapping back at Starfield, get real. Nobody in the Playstation camp gives a damn about Starfield, nor do they feel the need to compensate for the first title in the Microsoft catalog to matter in nearly a decade.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, diskdocx said:

It's possible that we are probably going to get Spider-Man 2 day one on Plus

Bundled with Bloodborne 2 of course 🤣

They'll give us Spider-Man, yes, the first one, without the dlcs at some point (Essential).

Sony is too cheap to add any new PS3 titles to PS Plus and instead of convincing Square Enix or Capcom to give us their best PSone, PS2 and PSP games to Plus with trophy support we are getting many medicore games instead. I wouldn't get my hopes up. 

P.S. If Starfield is actually good Sony can't do anything about it. I'm going to play shit out of it. 

Edited by PIOTREK27-1982
  • Haha 1

14 hours ago, DrBloodmoney said:

Some people think Playstation needs an immediate “answer” to Starfield, as they assume it will dominate the landscape for a while…

…forgetting, of course, that the first month is not when that “answer” would be needed, if it ever is.

Even if Starfield does end up being great eventually (I have faith it probably will, after a few months of patches etc), there is a literal less-than-zero percentage chance that it doesn’t launch broken, because…

…well…

…tis the Bethesda way.

Also, if it isn't because of bugs, there are complains about big releases every time they get the chance. Off the top of my head, I remember:

- Anti-lgbt mod on Spiderman

- Redneck flag removed from the trailer of GTA Trilogy (it appears during 0,3 seconds)

- FFVII Remake had some doors with missing textures.

- Saints row is "woke".

- Neutral gender bathroom in Dead Space.

- The black character in GOW Ragnarok.

- Gears of Wars 5 put pink clothes on a character.

.. and if you aren't into games you have no chance to know which one of those is false, it's ridiculous lol.

Edited by Jeanoltt
  • Like 1