Ps Plus  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Rate September 2023's lineup

• Awesome
    • Great
    • Good
    • Bad
    • Awful
  2. 2. Which game are you most interested in?

• Saints Row
    • Black Desert
    • Generation Zero
    • None

I already have Black Desert. It's...ok. Past the platinum, you're either into pvp or gold making, or you're not playing. The platinum itself isn't terrible, handful of hours button mashing and then a pile of hours idling professions.

The other two I don't care about it.

Now that everything is confirmed I 100% believe that Saints Row was being used as a "big get" for Sony to have a big showy month in the face of Starfield (and a price hike.)

I believe it cause it shows us that whoever is in charge of picking and authorizing monthly games are completely out of touch with their audience lol, which is obviously true.

Anyway, I got no interest in Saints Row, could have swore Black Desert was a f2p game (it is in Asian markets but not America, apparently), and I already own Generation Zero. Pretty whatever month for me.

• Like 1

Wow. It's hard to be positive about anything from this month. I've seen Generation Zero in deep discount and still couldn't be bothered. Black Desert is zero interest for me, and "Saint's Row"(it really isn't) looked bad day one and still does. Add in the DLC for 100% for two of the games, and the price hike for plus, and you get one impressive dumpster fire.

Wow.  Woke row.  Pass.  And they're raising the prices on all three ps+ tiers and they offer games like this. 🤦‍♂️ Whatever.  It is what it is.  As someone else commented on the ps+ price increase post, just give me cloud save and the ability to play online multiplayer (which is a rarity for me) and keep the games and let it be free.  We'll see what the other two games are. 

• 2 weeks later...