Ps Plus  

199 members have voted

1. 1. Rate September 2023's lineup

• Awesome
    • Great
    • Good
    • Bad
    • Awful
  2. 2. Which game are you most interested in?

• Saints Row
    • Black Desert
    • Generation Zero
    • None

Never really had any interest in the Saint's Row reboot at all, but I'll definitely take it as a free PS+ game after only being out a year lol. Probably wont end up getting to in for a long while with all the good shit coming out here in the coming months. 

• Like 1

Not sure how this game is considered big when it's ratings are awful. But doesn't shock me coming from a company who sees day one releasing as bad...

Ok so I misunderstood, I though the original post was insinuating that we are getting a bigger title. That was my bad. Still standing by the rest of that though.

Edited by Dangisuckatgamin

5 minutes ago, ZEE11W said:

For some reason I feel like we will be getting gran turismo 7 as one of the other two games.

On Essential!? No way.

Maybe on Extra, eventually. But I'm pretty sure right now they expect the movie to boost the game's sales.

12 hours ago, plafix68 said:

Let's hope this isn't the headliner. 

From billbilkun tweet:

Here is the headliner of PS Plus Monthly Games lineup for September 2023

11 hours ago, LastMinuteSavior said:

From billbilkun tweet:

Here is the headliner of PS Plus Monthly Games lineup for September 2023

Haha! Fair enough. Maybe it's what Sony considers the headliner but literally any other game they announce has to be better.

I mean if you haven't played Saints Row 2022 yet, the getting it "free" is the best possible way to play it. But it's easily one of the most disappointing games of the generation so for. It does likely mean the season pass is going on sale though....you know...if you actually want to return this game. 

15 hours ago, ZEE11W said:

For some reason I feel like we will be getting gran turismo 7 as one of the other two games. Since the movie just came out. They might do that. I guess! 

I can't see that personally. It'll be on sale, but surely they won't just give away the game now - as it'll likely get a mild sales boost from the film release.

2 hours ago, ZedsDeadStevo said:

I can't see that personally. It'll be on sale, but surely they won't just give away the game now - as it'll likely get a mild sales boost from the film release.

They might want to boost the movie, though. Has not even made its budget back yet.

Edited by shadaik