PlayStation Plus Extra/Premium September 2023

Abby_TheLastofUs

Rate September 2023's PS+ Extra lineup  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Rate September 2023's PS+ Extra lineup

2. 2. Rate September 2023's PS+ Premium lineup

3. 3. Which game are you most interested in?

• NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139...
    • 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim
    • Sid Meier’s Civilization VI
    • Star Ocean The Divine Force
    • Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2
    • Unpacking
    • Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
    • Planet Coaster: Console Edition
    • This War of Mine: Final Cut
    • Cloudpunk
    • Contra: Rogue Corps
    • Tails Noir
    • Call of the Sea
    • West of Dead
    • Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness
    • PAW Patrol The Movie: Adventure City Calls
    • Star Ocean First Departure R
    • Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
    • Star Ocean: The Last Hope – 4K & FHD Remaster
    • Dragon’s Crown Pro

The price increase is justified with this lineup? No of course not (But you have to play Nier it's a wonderful game), they really need to drop a bomb in the next State of Play 

They will not bother to drop some good games per the Premium tier, I'm pretty sure about that 

Edited by Sailar91
  • Like 4

7 minutes ago, CosmoWolf_ said:

as someone who really enjoyed Automata, how will I find Replicant? I only ask because it is a much older game (now ported) and how similar is combat, music, story beats etc

Haven’t played Replicant yet but the original Nier is fantastic. If you liked Automata you’ll like the original Nier. The world is just as dark and depressing and music is just as great, if not better.

• Like 3
  • Confused 1

It almost seems like there trying to Compensate us for something they did (lol).

Nier, Civ 6 and Star Ocean are on my list of games to get so it means i can afford to get a few more of my Most wanted games straight away if the leaked games are true, probably won't start them for a while though With Mortal Kombat 1 and Lies of P. and thats just this month October has Alan Wake II, Spiderman 2 and AC: Mirage.

As regards to possible PS Classics wasn't there some rumor or leak about the PSP versions of Tekken 6 and and a Soul Calibur Game both possible coming to PS Plus, so they may be there.

• Like 1

Star Ocean was good...in the PS2 era 🤣. Today it's a joke series compared to sci-fi heavy hitters like Mass Effect Trilogy or Starfield. Nier and Sentinels are top notch. I wouldn't expect much of Sony classics. The only good games added this month won't be Sony's. I'd rather play Xenogears, Chrono Trigger, Bushido Blade, Einhander, Front Mission 3, Parasite Eve or Vagrant Story with trophy support than anything Sony released since PSone till PS5. Won't happen, unfortunately.

Edited by PIOTREK27-1982

43 minutes ago, DEI2EK said:

Haven’t played Replicant yet but the original Nier is fantastic. If you liked Automata you’ll like the original Nier. The world is just as dark and depressing and music is just as great, if not better.

This is correct.  I prefer the story a bit for for Automata, but Replicant has one of, if not, the best soundtrack of any game I have ever played IMO.  I still listen to it to this day just as much as I did when I originally purchased the game (Day 1 for XB360)

Star Ocean was a great return to form for the series

13 Sentinels was my GOTY in 2020, up there with FFVIIR