PlayStation Plus Extra/Premium September 2023

Abby_TheLastofUs

Rate September 2023's PS+ Extra lineup  

126 members have voted

1. 1. Rate September 2023's PS+ Extra lineup

2. 2. Rate September 2023's PS+ Premium lineup

3. 3. Which game are you most interested in?

• NieR Replicant ver.1.22474487139...
    • 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim
    • Sid Meier’s Civilization VI
    • Star Ocean The Divine Force
    • Sniper Ghost Warrior Contracts 2
    • Unpacking
    • Odin Sphere Leifthrasir
    • Planet Coaster: Console Edition
    • This War of Mine: Final Cut
    • Cloudpunk
    • Contra: Rogue Corps
    • Tails Noir
    • Call of the Sea
    • West of Dead
    • Star Ocean: Integrity and Faithlessness
    • PAW Patrol The Movie: Adventure City Calls
    • Star Ocean First Departure R
    • Star Ocean: Till the End of Time
    • Star Ocean: The Last Hope – 4K & FHD Remaster
    • Dragon’s Crown Pro

I saw a rumor of a State of Play / PlayStation streaming event in relation to the PS+ price hike.

It's disappointing but not surprising to me there are no PS1/2/3 classics here.

If that rumor is correct, I'm guessing things are held back for that event and when they flip the switch on their new emulation software. We will see. Hopefully soon. 🤞🏻

• Like 2

The main lineup is pretty damn good, but the variety for the classics lineup is uhhhh... not great. Unfortunately that was the part I was most interested in, but oh well. 😕

Wonder what's up with the inclusion of all those Star Ocean games specifically? Nothing wrong with it in of itself, but dear lord. lmao

Edited by Zephrese

Amazing month but I also played everything I want already. Although I will check out Tails Noir. Never heard of the game before but it looks very interesting.

And as many said already. Go play 13 Sentinels: Aegis Rim.

8 minutes ago, Zephrese said:

The main lineup is pretty damn good, but the variety for the classics lineup is uhhhh... not great. Unfortunately that was the part I was most interested in, but oh well. 😕

Wonder what's up with the inclusion of all those Star Ocean games specifically? Nothing wrong with it in of itself, but dear lord. lmao

my guess is to get excited for the remaster of Second Story in November, Which IMO is a top 10 game of all time

• Like 1

I'm digging all the Vanillaware games they've added this month. All of their games slap and I've been wanting to check out Odin Sphere and 13 Sentinels for a while now. Kinda weird they decided to put them on the Extra tier, but for whatever reason Dragon's Crown is on the Premium tier. I'm pretty sure it's been given away for free as a PS+ monthly game years ago.

Anyone know if can I download Odin Sphere on my Vita if I claim it on PS5? I'm pretty sure it's cross-play for Vita, PS3, and PS4 but I'm unsure of how that works with Extra tier games?

Edited by Pray_4_the_End
  • Like 2

What a joke. Raises the price to bring us “value-added benefits” then in the same month takes the benefit of new Classics away. It’s obscene at this point and so, so bitterly disappointing. 😒

2 hours ago, BlindMango said:

But wait a second, Star Ocean: Till the End of Time was already a PS2 classic using emulation available on the store for years, but now it appears to be delisted and is coming back this month? Am I missing something?? xD 

It’s still available on the Store for me. This is it just being added to Plus right, as it never was before?

• Like 2