Has PS Plus ever gotten you into a series?

Kind of. It's gotten me to play and enjoy some games I otherwise wouldn't have, but a lot of them aren't really series, just individual games. It hasn't gotten me to buy anything yet though. The first thing will be Gravity Rush 2. Otherwise, it's all just been random games I've enjoyed that I wouldn't have played otherwise. Stuff like Vanquish and Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack.

Yep, would have to be Remember Me as well. At its release, I looked at the gameplay countless times etc but I just did not think it warranted a purchase -  didn't think I'd like it for some reason but I just downloaded it and...hmm, it's pretty cool so far.

• Like 1

I have to say the uncharted series i loved uncharted 3 so i bought the bundle for the outher 2 but because im a trophy hunter im forced to play on hard difficulty from the get go just to unlock crushing difficulty so i didnt get far in either before i put them to the side in favor of outher games with easier and quicker trophies

Yup Saints Row...much of the free games I got free with Plus are there in the HDD waiting for me to start them...too much backlog and I give priority to the games I have in disc.

Saints Row was a game that I always watched videos and gameplays and thought it was bad because of its exaggeration...but back then I didn't know that THAT was the game's offer....so when they gave SR3 for free my brother started playing and I saw him playing and we were like "damn this game is fun"...started playing and fell in love with it...now I wanna buy SR4 and will probably keep on buying 5,6 if they keep on making it.

I bought the Devil May Cry HD Collection because I wanted to experience the original series before I tried the reboot. It was definitely a good decision so I'll probably be doing the same with Tomb Raider eventually.

I'm looking forward to Gravity Rush 2, as well.

On the other side of things, I don't think I'll ever be playing an Assassin's Creed game again after getting AC3. The longer I play that, the more it annoys me. Although I have heard it's one of the poorer games in the series.

BioShock

Saints Row

LittleBigPlanet

Darksiders

Borderlands (I also play with a friend which gives more sociability..... I'm not a social person, I'm more of forever alone, but at least I have a friend....better post this I start crying....too late...............)

Well it gave me: BioShock, BioShock 2 & BioShock Infinite.

I only played Infinite but I loved it and bought the season pass too.

I LOVED infinite and I went on to buy 1, 2 and all DLC but burial at sea episode two.

R&C all 4 one now I have all, except the time

I played that a bit, but what mainly got me hooked was when a local store got bought out by target and I went to buy some super cheap games from there.

I got tools of destruction and slowly got hooked. Now all i need is the Hd collection to have all them

R&C all 4 one now I have all, except the time

I played that a bit, but what mainly got me hooked was when a local store got bought out by target and I went to buy some super cheap games from there.

I got tools of destruction and slowly got hooked. Now all i need is the Hd collection to have all them