10 Games Leaving PS+ on February 20

cckerberos

I’ve been meaning to get around to trying Tacoma. Heard some decent things about it, and it’s short.

The others I think I own, but this is another reminder that I bought I am Setsuna years ago, and really wanted to play it, but just never did for some reason.

Im glad theres only 3 games in interested in leaving(as im saving my 900th plat for legend of dragoon and i only have 4 more slots to slip in a plat as im also making it my 40000 trophy) but i guess im gonna try platinuming oninaki and lost sphear as i think i can swing 2 40-60 hour plats(already bought setsuna so that stays in the backlog for now) within the next 45 days(assuming i dont screw up and accidentally go online after the 20th of next month).

• Like 2

Finished Tacoma last year and still have Thomas was Alone and Hue from PS+ many moons ago. I bought Tekken 7, I am Setsuna and Maybe even Lost Sphear, so not loosing much for now. Probably will go for Lost Words since I have installed it allready.

Lost Sphere and I Am Setsuna are of interest, but I'm not sure how long they are. RPGs and all. Thomas Was Alone I own a copy of, and I did both Hue and Tacoma in the past. I wouldn't pass on Tacoma, for the interested. I found it did the walking simulator thing really well.

Tacoma has been in my library for a long time but just haven't gotten around to playing it, might check it out before it leaves

Had a lot of fun with Oninaki but it got lost in the shuffle of my massive backlog, doubt I'll get the plat in time before it leaves the catalog but thankfully it's on sale now for $20 so I'll just buy it since I already have a good chunk of the trophies 

The rest I own except RE7, Tekken and Ace Combat but don't care about those ones

Thanks for the heads up! 

Edited by CaptainJeff87

1 hour ago, PHIL_DADDY1 said:

What date do they drop off?

They haven't listed it yet but that's not unusual (the dates are usually posted later, sometimes 2 weeks later). I don't understand the reasoning for it though. Kinda odd to let you know which games are leaving but not when. Hopefully, it will be like the last time and those games leave in the middle of the stated month instead of the start.

As for the games, I definitely was interested in the TokyoRPG Factory ones but there might not be enough time. It's probably possible to do two of them before the end of February but not three. The good thing is that the games don't seem to have much missable stuff so a mistake won't be too detrimental when going for the plats.

• Like 1

I played Tacoma recently and I really liked it. It can be done in 1-2 sessions when playing blind or in ~30 mins with a guide.

I would recommend playing blind first though, since otherwise you won't get anything out of the game and essentially this is a walking sim in space.

One thing to keep in mind -- the game can crash when pausing so I would recommend never pausing the game. There's nothing that can kill you or mess up your game anyway.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, the1andonly654 said:

I kept putting off I Am Setsuna, Oninaki and Lost Sphear... Guess I'll have to choose one, won't be able to play them all. 

Which one's best? 

Lost Sphear. Although I did not play Oninaki. I tried it but couldn’t get into it.

I Am Setsuna and Lost Sphear both take around 20-25 hours.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, the1andonly654 said:

I kept putting off I Am Setsuna, Oninaki and Lost Sphear... Guess I'll have to choose one, won't be able to play them all. 

Which one's best? 

+1 for Lost Spear. It basically improves on every system from I Am Setsuna. Oninaki abandons the turn based RPG for action RPG, isn't very good, and is horribly grindy at the end for the plat.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Baker said:

Lost Sphear. Although I did not play Oninaki. I tried it but couldn’t get into it.

I Am Setsuna and Lost Sphear both take around 20-25 hours.

40 minutes ago, Milktastrophe said:

+1 for Lost Spear. It basically improves on every system from I Am Setsuna. Oninaki abandons the turn based RPG for action RPG, isn't very good, and is horribly grindy at the end for the plat.

Yeah, that's what I was thinking after watching some reviews. Oninaki is off the table anyway. I forgot it was not turn based and since I plan to play at least partially on remote play, real time battles will just feel off. 

Thanks! 

I would strongly recommend going for the Tekken 7 plat while it's still on the catalog if you haven't already. It's very, very easy, can be wrapped up in less than 10 hours, and the game itself is incredibly fun and well-made.

• Like 3