Ps Plus   

245 members have voted

1. 1. Rate March 2024's PS+ Extra/Premium lineup

• Awesome
    • Great
    • Good
    • Bad
    • Awful
  2. 2. Which game are you most interested in for Extra?

• NBA 2K24 Kobe Bryant Edition
    • Resident Evil 3
    • Marvel’s Midnight Suns
    • LEGO DC Supervillains
    • Mystic Pillars: Remastered
    • Blood Bowl 3
    • Super Neptunia RPG
    • Dragon Ball Z: Kakarot
    • N/A
  3. 3. Which game are you most interested in for Premium?

• Jak and Daxter The Lost Frontier
    • Cool Boarders
    • Gods Eater Burst
    • Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy
    • JoJos Bizarre Adventure AllStar Battle R
    • N/A

Called it! I knew they'd add at least one of the Jak and Daxter PSP games at some point. I predict we'll get Daxter in April.

I haven't heard the best things about The Lost Frontier, but I'll probably give it a whirl when it drops on Premium.

• Like 1

Midnight suns is nice, but I already got Legendary edition on recent sale. Guess it's time to JoJo. And maybe finally get into Phoenix Wright.

Lego DC Supervillains is probably one of the best lego games. Super Neptunia RPG I don't recommend, it's pretty tedious.

2 hours ago, Sailar91 said:

Premium:

Jak and Daxter The Lost Frontier | PS4, PS5

Cool Boarders | PS4, PS5

Gods Eater Burst | PS4, PS5

Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney Trilogy | PS4

JoJos Bizarre Adventure AllStar Battle R | PS4

Source: https://t.co/LL3DnTmlaS

I'm so perplexed right now.

Jak and Daxter: The Lost Frontier before Daxter (PSP), the hell? I welcome the new shiny platinum, but this title choice is surprising and disappointing... though I have a theory for what they might be trying to do.

God Eater Burst? What another (nice) surprise - always good to have older versions of games, especially ones with script and voice changes like this game. God Eater Resurrection is great, but GEB did some things better. However, the one big problem souring the excitement being the likely lack of a platinum trophy, especially when the other core titles all have a platinum themselves.

2 hours ago, Keidah said:

Jak and Daxter is nice,

will I need to play 2 and 3 first?

It is.. up until this particular installment—the black sheep of the series.

(The fanbase hates it more than anyone, though primarily as a sequel, not as a game. Other players acknowledge it being the weakest entry but are more willing to call it "ok/average" and better when just looked at as its genres rather than brand, which I fall under.)

For all contextual references, play it after J3.

Edited by EcoShifter
more
  • Like 2

Premium is good (finally!) but the rest is pretty bad... didn't we already had Kakarot? And the Lego game I think was given in PS+ at some point because I have it on my library.

RE3 is great, although I hope they eventually add old Capcom games since they are at it, like RE4, Okami, older DMCs (I love phoenix wright!).

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, Jeanolt said:

Premium is good (finally!) but the rest is pretty bad... didn't we already had Kakarot? And the Lego game I think was given in PS+ at some point because I have it on my library.

RE3 is great, although I hope they eventually add old Capcom games since they are at it, like RE4, Okami, older DMCs (I love phoenix wright!).

the ps4 version of kakarot is on ps plus, now they’re adding the ps5 version.

the ps3 devil may cry’s are all on the streaming catalogue if you have premium, so is resident evil 4 ps3

phoenix right is the one I’m going to play, always eyed that series since I love capcom but never tried one. Nice that now I can finally try it without having to buy it

Edited by Mr_Fluffy_Pants_
  • Like 1

Hope God Eater Burst has a platinum. 

Have Jojo PS3 plat. Happy to go for Jojo PS4 and PS5 stack. 

Midnight Sun, no free upgrade and no cross buy for Season Pass. At least here we get both stacks. 

• Like 1

I wonder if we’ll be drip-fed the Cool Boarders series. Having looked them up, they all seem to be around a 7/10 ish generally, seems like an ideal series to use for Premium when there are less games available to put on the service - probably why we’ve got Jak and Daxter, but not Daxter yet as they’ll probably separate them, keep people subbed

As others have already said, I hope that getting The Lost Frontier will also lead to us eventually getting Daxter and the two PSP Ratchet & Clank games (mainly Size Matters).

Edited by Zephrese
  • Confused 1

4 hours ago, Mr_Fluffy_Pants_ said:

he ps3 devil may cry’s are all on the streaming catalogue if you have premium, so is resident evil 4 ps3

Not outside of streaming territories 😔

• Like 3

God eater burst is the 2nd game. The PSP version outside Japan. As the vita was come out by it.  They did the remaster out years later with 1 aka Resurrection. On vita and PS4. To rekindle interesting 3. As it was going to launch a year ish later

The marketing is just blowing smoke. It will probably be the remaster version as there no English OG 2 version. 

Edited by Zid960

Far from the best Jak game but I'm all for replaying it for a Plat (already have all 3 Plats, PS3/PSVita/PS4, for Jak 1-3 and the Jak X PS4 Plat) but man was it BAAAAAD 😅

Hopefully they don't fuck me and the game isn't listed as "Unavailable" as I already own it and it should be Free (happened with Jet Moto 2 last month, still getting "We're still working on it" Emails from Sony and still haven't been able to grab it 😒)