Upcoming Server Shutdowns & Delistings

7 minutes ago, DJPlace said:

not sure if this has been added.

https://jojo-news.com/2022/08/12/service-ends-for-jojos-bizarre-adventure-all-star-battle-ps3/

also GTA V online is still activie for PS4 it's the rock star editior that does not work. (i have to check)

will check and will add it to the list if its not on there :) and yes its the rockstar editor that shutdown in February this year  

• Like 1

17 hours ago, ZOLANTON said:

I don't know if it would be helpful, but I would personally separate them like:

DELISTINGS

• Confirmed Delistings
    • PS3
    • PS VITA
    • PS4
    • PS5
  • Upcoming Delistings
    • PS3
    • PS VITA
    • PS4
    • PS5

SERVER SHUTDOWNS

• Confirmed Server Shutdowns
    • PS3
    • PS VITA
    • PS4
    • PS5
  • Upcoming Server Shutdowns
    • PS3
    • PS VITA
    • PS4
    • PS5

The server shutdowns/delistings that didn't happen could be placed in the upcoming server shutdowns/delistings sections or under a separate category, up to OP

here's hoping

7 minutes ago, Thephoenixshow said:

will check and will add it to the list if its not on there :) and yes its the rockstar editor that shutdown in February this year  

I'd recommend adding a note saying that this didn't make any of the trophies for JJBAASB PS3 unattainable.

• Like 4

On 4/3/2024 at 9:35 PM, NeuralPotato said:

What I was trying to say is that PSNP+ already gives you the other half of this thread which is a list of games that have already shutdown, which is already tracked in a separate thread on this forums so in a way it's redundant. You can of course argue that not everybody wants to install PSNP+ and that's their choice of course.

I think ultimately it depends on how many people want to see this information collected in this thread as well and the OP's appetite for keeping that information up to date.

So the topic on tracking confirmed shutdowns has been brought up before in the old thread I believe. And general agreement was it's important to have because trophies not being available and servers being shutdown while usually are a shared thing that doesn't mean they always are every time.

There is games that can live on past their server shutdowns or other times the servers don't effect the multiplayer/trophies in the way people think. There is of course times too when trophies are already broken despite online servers being alive and well. Both sides may cross paths but they each track still different things, one tracks the servers the other is made to track the trophies.

(Also while I use PSNP+ myself in a separate browser installed on my phone, some browsers and devices may not support it for everyone.)

• Like 2

On 4/4/2024 at 5:14 PM, SairoTaigar-Z said:

Hunter's Arena is going to close and it is a little hidden so I leave a notice here, it has no specific date and it is a long platinum

https://imgur.com/a/U33CdAf

I have obtained the platinum trophy during the easter weekend. You need 45 hours to finish it.
2 players minimum for the solo. For the trio mode at least 4.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, NunoRS99 said:

Dark Souls 2 has also closed at 31st March on PS3. It should be included in the list as well. Though you still can platinum the game offline, only needing some extra grinding.

good notice will add it now 

• Like 2

On 4/5/2024 at 8:15 PM, Lord_Bane999 said:

And general agreement was it's important to have because trophies not being available and servers being shutdown while usually are a shared thing that doesn't mean they always are every time.

Yes, I don't think this needs to be discussed further in here. The 2 lists are semantically different and serve different purpose.

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, HuntingFever said:

Fortunately, A: CM has a fully featured LAN mode so the Plat is unaffected if you're able to get your hands on another PS3 and use it to self-boost the MP stuff (the Co-Op trophies can be done in local splitscreen with 2 controllers) :).

Aren't there mp challenges where you need more than 2 players for? I remember i did some of them back in the day for the challenges catogory.

• Like 1