Nominate three PS3 games you want remastered for PS4

re-installer

13 hours ago, palmersib said:

If they did happen to do Eternal Sonata it'll be interesting to see what achievements they'd give the game

I believe the Xbox 360 original version had achievements, maybe if there's a current gen port um... specifically the ps4 and XBONE, it may gonna have the same achievement list as the 360's although the ps4 may just gonna have an extra trophy and that's the platinum trophy.

• 2 weeks later...

Lost Planet: Extreme Condition

Still my favorite online multiplayer game. It deserves another chance after the misguided sequel, disastrous threequel, and the interesting looking EX Troopers that Capcom never let us have in the West. Include the expanded content from Colonies that PS3 never saw for Point Snatcher mode.

3D Dot Game Heroes

A Link to the Past, Oracle of Seasons, and Link’s Awakening are three of my favorite games ever made. That I had more fun with 3DDGH is testament to how brilliant an homage it was and is. It deserves a new audience.

Tokyo Jungle

I’m still sad we never got a real Vita port. This deserves to be in more hands, and it would really shine on the PS4. If a sequel is too much to ask, please port away!

• Like 2

1. Folklore

2. Xenosaga (Whole trilogy) (PS2 to PS4 port)

3. Eternal Sonata

I think those games i would be pretty content with. If Eternal Sonata got the trophy list from the Xbox 360 version that would be awesome since there was only like 10 achievements just grindy which is fine.

Folklore basically because it was a great game just would be nice to play it again with trophy support.

Xenosaga well this is just because its a lot of hassle to set up my American PS2 console and step-down converter to play through the whole trilogy again when they could just put it on the PS4 and then launch it worldwide instead of the scattered mess it was handled on the PS2 era. Plus it would be all on one console with trophy support :D! However not sure how it will work when Nintendo owns the studio and Namco Bandi own the IP and Sony has the publishing rights lol so yeah bit of a legal mess there ha!