Nominate three PS3 games you want remastered for PS4

re-installer

Sly Cooper: Thieves in Time (my favorite game in my favorite series and the only one to originally come out for the PS3).

Scott Pilgrim vs. the World (a great licensed beat-em up with great co-op that deserves more love than it got).

Borderlands 1 (it would bring the whole series to the PS4 and would look great with the upscaled visuals and would be great incentive to return to this great game).

Two of these are collection so it's technically top 3 set of games.

(1) The Mugen Souls series. I know that it's a bitch and a half to clear because of all of the weird mechanics, but the characters are really cool and, if you are a red-blooded man like me, you might enjoy watching the hot tub cutscenes after each boss. ;)

(2) Ni no Kuni Remastered. Since Level-5 is putting out a ton of DLC for Ni no Kuni II in the upcoming months, I think we should take Wrath of the White Witch off of PS Now and put it on PS4. Yes, I know some trophies are a bitch and a half to earn but I do like the anime cutscenes and the characters.

(3) The Ratchet and Clank Future games. Tools of Destruction needs some trophy support and I want to play Crack in Time without it freezing on Dr. Nefarious's ugly mug during a cutscene. (That could have been the disk, though.) Yes, I know the games are also on PS Now but that didn't stop Square-Enix from redoing their Kingdom Hearts collection on PS4.

• 2 months later...