Nominate three PS3 games you want remastered for PS4

re-installer

Dead space trilogy - Never had time to try the originals yet but it would be great to see some remastered necromorphs

Black ops 1/2 - I'd love to re live the whole zombies experience and finally get that black ops 2 plat

Spyro: Dawn of the dragon - fantastic co-op game that never had trophy support

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Okay so, obviously this is about remasters but it did make me think about remakes too and theres a game or two I'd like to see remade from the ground up and significantly improved.

So, as for remasters:

1) Legend of Spyro: Dawn of the Dragon (the whole LoS trilogy could do with a remaster, I'd buy that in an instant)

2) Metal Gear Rising Revengeance 

3) Nier

I think that'd be my 3, Nier was a last minute add just to make it 3 so really I'm primarily into the top 2.

I was tempted to say things like Demons Souls but old souls have aged a bit poorly and remastering isn't quite enough, especially for DeS...

When it comes to the remake I'm thinking of...

Haze, this game has potential and even does a lot of good shit (especially some of the multiplayer) but it's issues are glaring and very much in your face. Remake it from scratch and do it right, could be great. Imagine having solid FPS controls (a freaking sprint button would be much welcomed...), some actual AI (maybe they actually did the same mistake as Aliens CM? XD), decent VA (instead of that cringy stuff) and some good graphics.

Edited by JohnCenaSong-