Most Recent Platinum

Muff

13 minutes ago, BillyHorrible said:

I was coming in to post this one as well! Got the platinum a few days ago, my first platinum since Assassin's Creed II back in January (the PS4 version).

I played all of the Assassin's Creed games and got the platinum in four of them, on my way to get the five others.

Only decided to go for this platinum aftet the Ezio collection was announced - I ignored the platinum in all games with multiplayer before then.

I actually liked upgrading the ship because the plundering was very fun and it was accompanied by diving in the shipwrecks, which was also fun. Only thing I didn't really like was the 100% synching of the main missions because some things were just so stupid - synchronisation used to be about how the characters really did it (like don't get seen etc) but many of the synchs in Black Flag are bogus like "while you are tailing that boat, go and skin an alligator".

All in all, Black Flag is the best pirate game I ever played and one of the most fun games to get the platinum in.

I agree, Black Flag is the best pirate game I've ever played after thinking about it. Maybe Ubisoft could make a "Black Flag 2" or some sort of spin off series. Well done for getting the platinum!

#88: FIFA 13 (Vita)

1Laebff3.png

:platinum: Football Legend 
Unlock all other trophies (excluding additional content trophies)

Difficulty 4/10

Score 7/10

EA announced to close the servers for this game not too long ago so I'm glad I got the online grind done in time for the platinum. Decent handheld soccer experience on the go, got it really cheap as well. Online experience was awful, however, with even smallest movement causing lag and disconnects are quite frequent, although I suppose that's to be expected for a game that's almost 5 years old.

• Like 3

platinum #168 Final Fantasy 7 (ps4)

completed in 1 week and 1 day

platinum rarity 24.35% uncommon

platinum name: Gaia's Guardian

got this game done in 1 week, wasn't bad at all with the help of cheats. next games will be the combo team of harry potter saga and GOW. going to alternate between the 2. first up will be lego harry potter years 1-4 for ps4.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 4