Most Recent Platinum

Muff

On 4/26/2017 at 5:55 PM, Izularia said:

:platinum: #177: Naruto Shippuden: Ultimate Ninja Storm 2 

1Lff36bf.png

A perfect Storm Master.
You've acquired all trophies.

More finished backlog, yay! I never thought I'd finish this game at any point in my life. It was at 91% for years, because I was missing a few online and character titles. Big thanks to @DawningWolf55 who offered me to help with the the last few online wins so I could finally finish the game :) I'm pretty sure I liked this game back then and was just struggling with the online mode. 

I'd play it again when it's coming out for PS4... hopefully without online matches then :dunno:

Can't wait for the series to come to PS4. Please no online trophies. ._. I do not look forward to playing my PS3 copy of UNS2 

3 hours ago, Terra said:

#67 - Dig Dug

Difficulty: 3/10

Completion Time: 2 hours, 34 minutes

Enjoyment: 7/10

Here's another game from way back when I was playing Namco Museum. I played Dig Dug frequently but only made it to Stage 8. I was dreading the platinum for this seeing how it's the second hardest next to Galaga but I didn't find it much of a challenge to complete. Rambler and Centurion were the toughest to get but I had more issues with Centurion I was trying to conserve my lives to use in later rounds but I got it when I reached Round 16. I think it's easier than Pac-Man and Galaga but that can be debated. I enjoyed it well enough and it was a nice little start to my day off. Now I'll spend the rest back on The Sims 3: Pets.

Do you really think it was that easy? I had a really difficult time with it

Congrats on the platinum!

Edited by Lars
  • Like 1

18 hours ago, Zanreo said:

Are any of the trophies hard to get when playing singleplayer? I've been considering trying this after getting it from PS+ but I don't have anyone to play with (or a second ps4 controller)

Nothing's too difficult even on solo, although few boss-specific trophies and finishing a level without getting hit might be tricky.

You do need 2 controllers for one trophy though. There might be a workaround using share play.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ala-Arska said:

Sound Shapes

(PS Vita + PS3 + PS4)

1L6dad09.png

You've Gone Platinum

Complete all Death Mode and Beat School levels

k1ONWUx.jpg

Nothing more rewarding than a black loading screen...

I've heard stories about it: Plat this game once, and you can do it twice more for free! Yay, Cloud Sync :yay:

And although I've sold my soul to the Devil now, please think no less of me. I'm still the same old, bitter, talentless hobo than before ;)

A word or two about the game itself would be appropriate. After all, those trophies ain't completely free.

There's three Modes, wherein Campaign one is the "story" mode here: an enjoyable, rhythmic version of Tales from Space: Mutant Blobs Attack :lol:

Second chapter goes for Beat School: listen to a beat, insert "notes" in right places. I sucked at this, Trophy Guide to the rescue!

Last, by no f**king way least, Death Mode: Gather coins in a time limit. Fail. Fail again. Fail yet again. Succe...no, another fail. Frustrating x 10.

Initially I played SS with my Vita, because of Death Mode. Easier to break a controller than a handheld. Plus, PS Vita is awesome at everything :awesome:

Whether you're thinking about Platting Sound Shapes once, thrice or six(!) times, prepare for a short (but fun!) ride. And Don't Panic ;)

Took me close to a hour for some stages. One of the deadmau5 stages was very frustrating.

I thought about going all in and making other accounts just to get the other three PS4 Sound Shapes versions. But I looked at the cost and I was like "nope".

If you buy from other regions do you have to download those versions as well?

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Spaz said:

Took me close to a hour for some stages. One of the deadmau5 stages was very frustrating.

I thought about going all in and making other accounts just to get the other three PS4 Sound Shapes versions. But I looked at the cost and I was like "nope".

If you buy from other regions do you have to download those versions as well?

Yeah, some of the stages just wouldn't give a good coin run, no matter what. One stage particularly, with "space invaders", was flashing and blinking so much

that I thought it was trying to give me epileptic seizure on purpose.

Three is enough for me as well. I actually don't know how that works if buying from another region(s), since I've yet to try it out.