Most Recent Platinum

Muff

On 28/06/2017 at 5:15 PM, Nauticus87 said:

:platinum: #117 - 1000 Top Rated

1L786f0d.png

My trophy whoring shamelessness has reached new depths. I think my pets got more enjoyment out of the noise of moving tiles than I did in those 9 minutes of vapidness. At least the platinum image looks nice.

How about I make up for it with this:

:platinum: #118 - Rise of the Tomb Raider

1L440ad2.png

I've owned this for a while but I held off on playing due to all the trophy issues I'd been hearing about. Thankfully I had no issues (I think the latest patch fixed most of them?) The game itself was great. You had Batman's detective sense, Uncharted's set-piece madness and Assassin's Creed's climbing, all mixed with a bow that kicked way more ass than any of the guns.

Though this irked me:

Get one gold medal in score attack - Bronze trophy

Get 10 gold medals in score attack - Still just a bronze trophy

Get all 27 gold medals in score attack - Still just a bronze trophy

How was the score attack? It the only thing I have left. Is it easy? 

:platinum: #120 - Blasting Agents

1Ld36d41.png

14th person to play this and 7th fastest at just over a day.

I thought this was a decent game, especially for the price. The music was repetitive and terrible but the gameplay was simple in a fun way, like old Amiga sidescrollers.

Easy was a cakewalk. Hard was initially annoying until I switched to the melee character. He's very overpowered with invincibility when attacking and faster DPS than the shooter. Made the bosses laughable.

4 hours ago, Solercide said:

How was the score attack? It the only thing I have left. Is it easy? 

I didn't think it was that hard. Use the leaderboard to get cards that give +300% or more, meaning you only need a quarter of the target score.

Any maps that have combat, use the card that gives unlimited poison arrows as they beat all regular enemies in one hit.

Other maps you can farm animals if short on points.

The only level I remember being annoying was the lost city, mainly because you needed a near full combo even with +300%, but after a few runs you'll get the hang of it.

Edited by Nauticus87
  • Like 3

1S8e2716.png

The Walking Dead [ PS4 ]

Whaaaaaat a game! This was fantastic and although an easy plat, I thoroughly enjoyed playing this as it's jam-packed full of excellent storytelling so much so that I bought it on PS3 too. Although glitchy in places it didn't detract from the gameplay tooo much (at least not for me) This is my second Telltale Game after TFTB and so far my expectations have been high in terms of enjoy-ability - long may that continue.

• Like 4

Puzzle Showdown 4K

1Ld08e22.png

Not a rare or difficult plat by any means but it was nice to just chill for an evening and do some puzzles and plenty of the pictures there are really gorgeous. A nice kick back from all the gun-shooting and stabbing from Call of Duty and Assassin's Creed.

• Like 2

Le44c63.png

1Lef368d.png

Platinum

Obtain all other trophies, and be an all around Zed slaying machine

Good fun with this game where shooting skills are not everything but team play is essential. The Patriarch trophy can be frustrating but it's even better when you finally got the bastard!

• Like 3

Platinum #105

Coffin Dodgers

1L1d38db.png

Retirement
Collect all Coffin Dodgers trophies.

Easy as hell plat. Got it for $2 and change and got my money's worth. Crashed once on me, but other than that, some framedrops, a freeze [thought the game would crash again but it didn't lol] and some major delay in "press x to continue" actually doing something it was okay. The concept is pretty goofy and amusing, the character design is pretty crap though. Music got old pretty quick so just turned on Spotify. Not sure why you'd play anyone other than Death after getting him. His ending was somehow more satisfying.

edit; some people in the game's forum here shit on it, but I thought it controlled fine. Particularly after just one upgrade to the traction. But you do get stuck on walls and things too easily, like really stuck. Most kart racers let you turn out of it, but you absolutely have to back up in this one.

Edited by Elvick_
  • Like 2

20 hours ago, skateak said:

:platinum:#172

1L80e4ee.png

Arcania (PS4)

8.00%(Very Rare)

How would you rate this game, any good or better to stay away from it?

I wonder if there is any valuable amusement within since I had a blast (in the past) playing Gothic 3 and 4, I believe, on my pc...this looks like a distant sequel in the future!

Cheers

7 minutes ago, Kuro-Okami said:

https://i.psnprofiles.com/games/fa85a9/trophies/1L200a6a.png

Enjoyment: 8/10

Difficulty 10/10

#32 Super Meat Boy.

I guess i don't have to tell anybody about this game cause most of you will know this game anyway. This is easily one of the hardest games i've ever beaten. It feels especially hard cause i often had the feeling that i am pretty much starting from scrap while doing the iron man trophies. The design and deadly weapons in some stages were so different that i needed some time to get into those levels. The hardest trophies are Zombie Boy (9,5/10), Girl Boy (9/10) and Impossible Boy (10/10). If you are able to beat any of these you should be able to get the platinum imo.

For me the game was very hard but i had more issues with it beeing so tiresome. After i beat Impossible Boy i had to take a 3 days break. After beating Girld Boy, Missile Boy und Maggot Boy again 3 days. Same after Demon Boy. For me even after i took some days off it didn't affect my ability too massive tbh. I actually recommend to take some breaks cause the game is more fun like this.

In general i realy liked this game even though it was so nerve wrecking at some point. Beating 19 stages of the 3 harder Iron Man runs and then going for the 20th stage feels so horrible. In general the design of the stages are great, music is great and it plays so refreshing. Obviously it gets frustrating at some point which reduces the enjoyment a bit but still a great game.

Congrats, man! And thanks for sharing your experience with the game. I'm thinking about trying it... I will take you advices xD

• Like 1