Most Recent Platinum

Muff

Parappa The Rapper "Hip Hop Hero" (Platinum #29)

I love this game to death, but the only really annoying part of the game is the 4th stage and trying to get "Cool" status. The game is quite a breeze up to this point, and the following stages aren't as difficult as well, but it carries over the quirks from the original title where it is necessary to press the correct buttons a little earlier than expected so Parappa can form a coherent sentence throughout the stage. Once you get the hang of it, and adding extra beats for L1/R1 when those pop up, getting past the stage and earning the "Cool" status is easier but sometimes still a challenge.

A good challenge for a good game, and besides, least I got a cool platinum!

• Like 1

:platinum:  #130 - Touhou Double Focus

1L8dde36.png

To make up for all those common plats yesterday, finished off a very rare one at 7.88%. Was a good enough game but the Vita really struggled to play it for some reason.

I would have finished it last week if not for stupidity and bad luck. Missed some of the photos on my first play. Lost my no-save 100% run when it crashed after I'd done about 90%. 3rd play went fine.

First sub hour speed run attempt, which I tried immediately after the above crash, got to final boss after 50 minutes, forgetting the great aerial slash along the way, then got beat twice (it adds 5m each time you lose) and nearly chucked the Vita at the wall. Second attempt finished in 36 minutes with one loss so was happy.

• Like 4