Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1L10f67c.png 

#147 -KLAUS-

This was a very cool platformer. Apart from some tricky time trials its also an easy plat. Strange that it has so few game owners. If you like platformers go get this game! It's on sale now on both the eu and us store.

Edited by BB-BakkerJ
  • Like 2

Platinum Trophy 119: STEEP

1L421f21.png

Medicine of SSX lovers, you know we dont have many ski/snowboard games for this generation. I had both fun and cancer while playing this, has too many flaws but still a great game IMO. This game is a physics driven game in contrast with SSX, you wont be throwing tons of tricks in a row. I mean THPS=SSX and Skate=STEEP dont get me wrong, i think Skate is better than TH series and SSX is better than STEEP, im trying to tell how gameplay works Skate= open world, physics driven TH= arcade, stages. Well you have a huge open world in STEEP to explore(yes trophies need you to explore everything). Wingsuit is so much fun to use and useful and i loved it but cant say about the paraglide, came in handy sometimes but challenges were boring. I highly suggest this game to the enthusiasts of the genre but if you dont think you can achieve this platinum, then you might rage quit sometimes and eventually quit playing. If it were more popular than it is now, it would be an UR platinum, just saying:awesome:  

Enjoyment: 7/10

Difficulty   : 7/10

• Like 4

1 minute ago, YaoiGod said:

Platinum #101: Demon Gaze

1Lc3c4f1.png

":platinum: Demon Gazer"

I LOVE this game! If you know me too much (cough JaM), you probably heard me rant once or twice about how i dislike Dungeon Crawlers, however one day i played Etrian Odyssey on the DS and i absolutely loved it, saw Demon Gaze a year ago and thought "Maybe this one will be good too?" and picked it up. Initial thoughts: Meh, it's not bad. Thoughts after defeating the second or third demon (can't remember exactly): BEST DUNGEON CRAWLER GAME I PLAYED! The story starts slow, but picks up the tension, the excitement, the plot twists and most importantly the mysterious vibe throughout the game after the second or third demon so you don't feel bored by it (at least i didn't). The gameplay is kinda repetitive, but really fun. I don't dislike the repetitiveness that the game or yourself do in the game, because it gives you other methods to spice it up and you have the freedom to go with the "Easy" way or make your own flow throughout the game.

My post ends here, but i gotta say for anyone facing Croissant (Quasar), 3 magic ways to make the battle next to easy

Hide contents

Make your Gazer use Aries' demon skill [Solar Miracle] and choose the Phoenix Shield option, 2x party members use Angel Mirror and God Mirror individually. Next is up to you, either use Solar Miracle again and choosing Spirit's Protection  or use a God Hand and use the same option. Next? Destroy Quasar while he can barely touch anyone. Helps a lot to have True Snipe on Gazer too.

Congrats on getting the platinum. Will you try going for Dungeon Travel 2 next? :awesome:

• Like 1