Most Recent Platinum

Muff

On 26/04/2018 at 10:31 AM, mako-heart said:

Hmmm... is there carry over, or do you just mean you were already used to the game play?

The mechanics of the game are almost identical to the first so yes I'm used to the gameplay.
No carry over since the first episode. (No data transferable) if only the new Game + allows to keep all the stuff, skills and other.

• Like 1

SQUAREBOY VS BULLIES (PS4) (EU) #281

1L56c145.png

DEFEAT ALL THE BULLIES

I picked it this up few weeks ago, when it was on sale. A fun game and not too bad, also the crossbuy is a nice plus too getting the Vita version for free.

The only tricky part was lvl 13, witch took me a few tries. But if you save the healthpack on the beginning you can make it. The endboss was not hard at all, you can keep jump dash all the time. A quik and easy game.

Edited by TazDevilz1986
  • Like 3

In the last 2 weeks I had:

Platinum 18: Ratchet & Clank: Full Frontal Assault (16.26% - rare) on 19 April

Platinum 19: Helldivers (1.91% - ultra rare) today, 28 April

The first one is a pretty decent tower defense game in the clothing of Ratchet & Clank, but a trophy where you have to make your way through an Iron Man in regards of travelled distance (I'm looking at you, Ironmadman!) is just weird... :dunno:

Helldivers is - especially on Vita - a good two-stick shooter with a pretty, yet easy to understand-made story and many things to do. Getting those 100,000 kills for a gold trophy can be a pain in the ass, but nothing's too bad for a real trophy hunter, right? On top of that, this is also my very first UR plat ever to get obtained!

Platinum 20 can either be a LEGO game (meh) or the second Assassin's Creed game I get to plat :ninja:

• Like 3

platinum #260 Wolfenstein: The New Order (ps3)

completed in 5 days and 20 hours (horrible completion time)

platinum rarity 17.28% rare

platinum name: Wolfenstein Master

completed that one. took longer than expected due to the real life issues plaguing me at the time. next game will be adventure time: finn and jake investigations (ps4) need to get myself ready to tackle a boss game soon which is why i'm picking something that doesn't take very long to complete.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 3