Muff

Most Recent Platinum

33,642 posts in this topic

#114 : A Way Out. Fun little story game. Telltale hard mode. GF enjoyed the run.

6/10 Game. 2/10 Plat Difficulty IMO.

:platinum:Platinum #6:platinum: 

L7a2c7f.png

CARTOON NETWORK PUNCH TIME EXPLOSION XL (Digital Version)

1Lb6bc7c.png

Punchtime Explosion Pro

Earn all trophies

People always say "PS All Stars Battle Royale was a smash clone". It was, but at least it was more original. This is just smash but with a bad story mode. The combat somehow feels worse than smash. Percentages don't feel as clear so knockback physics feel insane. No poofs for getting hit. just knocked back however much. The story mode has some of the most bland presentation ever so I skipped most of it. Oh btw story mode is kinda bullshit so if I were you as soon as you get blossom start maining her. Her neutral special is incredibly good for combos with a combination of jab. The trophy list is fine aside from a few VERY ANNOYING luck heavy ones. Anything involving a synergy assist is minutes worth of boring grinding. Using 2 controllers helps immensely in these sections and the beat ____ with _______ 10 times sections as well. I paid a dollar digitally for this game last year. Now I would say pick it up for that price but it got fucking delisted... 

This game is not worth 10 dollars. 1-5 bucks at most. 

Peace out not sure what my next plat will be. Tools of Destruction is pretty fun so far but that has no trophies (yet I'm still there trying to level up my weapons to 5 lmao)

Lf3acee.png

Master of the Hunt

1L0dab4a.png

Yet ANOTHER game I had on an old account that I re-obtained.

This was actually the first Cabela game I played as well as platted, and honestly, thanks to this and the other one I played, African Adventures, it's the reason I keep an eye out for Cabela games.

It's essentially 1st-person shooter dedicated to hunting, meaning you gotta track, call, wait out and snipe animals. The frame-rate is choppy, and the character models are really awkward in motion, but the game-play is really fun, and the scenarios switch up enough that it never gets boring.

So yeah, what's next on my list that I can actually afford?

:platinum: #336 - Overcooked 2

L3fd369.png

1L885f25.png

Master Chef
Unlock all of the other trophies

I was a bit dissapointed with how it lacks of recipes, was easier and a bit glitchy (if you got more to add you can post it here), but they also listen to the players adding online and more Kevin. So is still a really good coop game to have fun, mess around, yell at each other, and nothing like being in a punching distance while playing 😂I really enjoyed playing it with @HailHale81, twice 😊 and hope there is some dlc coming to play more!

39142959_1860550437362166_69880207238475

:platinum: #337 - The Sims 4

L48c1f5.png

1L718efb.png

Ultimate Sim Guru
Earn all trophies

I used to play the first one a lot when I was younger, so it was cool to play this again, although it took me a bit to get used to the controllers. The only part I dislike and took me forever was the generations and the damn triplets trophies 😒. I gotta say I do feel this is more a pc game or at least better to play at, cause I felt here it didnt run as smooth, specially if trying to accelerate time.

39169716_1860550467362163_37207867289491

Edited by mapachiniartaud

:platinum: #56 Zero Escape The Nonary Games

1L545d29.png

Difficulty: 1/10

Enjoyment: 9/10
Rarity: 36.55% (Uncommon)

If I have to see one more unskippable map screen where they show the dots moving I'm going to go insane lol. Other than that this was a nice collection of games. While it's still fresh in my mind I'm probably going to go ahead and start the 3rd game soon.

#53 Energy Cycle

Enjoyment 2/10

Difficulty 1/10

1L8885e2.png

40-platinum.png#40: Gal*Gun Double Peace

Difficulty: 4/10

Enjoyment: 10/10

Rarity: 5.97% 

So i bought this game because I wanted to play an on-rail shooter and out of curiosity. Really liked the story and some dialog made me laugh a few times.

The strongest point of this game in my opinion was the music. Especially in the final levels where the music just screamed that you were about to hit the deadline.

The fanservice was mild in my opinion, so if that is holding you back to play this game I would say just play it.

For the trophies, they are simple but takes some time to get. I had at the end like 20 save files just to not replay everything again. There is also a grind to get all girls information, but luckily someone made a Google Excel file where all the information you need is on. 

Now it's time to use all the tips to get a girls from this game and use it in real life :D

L73f9a0.png1La7446b.png

Platinum 83: Red Dead Redemption

Finally got to this gem after being in the backlog for 5 years! With RDR2 coming out soon, I thought now would be the perfect time to play this. After 8 years this game still holds up very well. I thought the story was good and all the characters were full of personality, in classic Rockstar fashion. In terms of gameplay, the shooting was solid and the Dead Eye mechanic was always satisfying to pull off. However, I was not a fan of its melee combat system; it was clunky and felt out of place. I can think of an instance where this would be an issue: One of the challenges (which is tied to the Redeemed trophy) require you to kill a bear with a knife. The knife has a very short hitbox so you have to be right next to it and on top of that, the bear kills you in two hits! Anyways, this was one of my few critiques of this game. From a trophy standpoint, it’s not difficult, just time consuming. This is still a game that deserves a playthrough despite its age.

Overall score - 9/10

Platinum Difficulty - 5/10

Time Completion - 121 hours

Shoutouts to everyone I met on the RDR online journey!

Edited by Nai_Lienoj
Grammar

Since the last time I posted here I got:

Dragon Age Origins

1L4e8877.png

The Ultimate Reward 
Completed all Bronze, Silver and Gold Trophies

The Witcher 3 Wild Hunt (My first PS4 platinum)

1L109344.png

The Limits of the Possible 
Collect all trophies.

Saint Seiya Souldier's Soul

1Laf5352.png

Ultimate Soldiers' Soul 
Acquired all Trophies!