Most Recent Platinum

Muff

6 hours ago, madbuk said:

I started with the infamous trial DLC, and honestly it wasn't too difficult. Neither me nor my partner had played the game and we breezed through most of the trials anyway. As I was doing the trials, I realized that I was probably going to end up really enjoying this because the combat was so fun, and I'm glad I was right. I'd definitely recommend this game to anyone who enjoys God of War, especially if the new game disappointed you. It's just pure enjoyment from start to finish, and it's also an incredibly easy plat if that's your thing.

The DLC is delisted, so for someone like me I would have to gameshare it with somebody else. Not worth it at this point in time. 

In my honest opinion the hack and slash genre has gone downhill these past few years. The PS3 generation had true to form hack and slash games as did the PS2 era. 

This generation it’s “Let’s throw in visuals in stunning 4K and try to appeal to a bigger audience by making a dumbed down, simplified, pathetic combat system so your little 5 year kid can get through them”. That’s basically what God of War 2018 is. 

Pretty much all I see from much of this generation, and I have no doubt this year’s Spider-Man will have an easy, simplified combat system to appeal to young kids. 

Edited by Spaz
  • Like 1

7 hours ago, Spaz said:

The DLC is delisted, so for someone like me I would have to gameshare it with somebody else. Not worth it at this point in time. 

In my honest opinion the hack and slash genre has gone downhill these past few years. The PS3 generation had true to form hack and slash games as did the PS2 era. 

This generation it’s “Let’s throw in visuals in stunning 4K and try to appeal to a bigger audience by making a dumbed down, simplified, pathetic combat system so your little 5 year kid can get through them”. That’s basically what God of War 2018 is. 

Pretty much all I see from much of this generation, and I have no doubt this year’s Spider-Man will have an easy, simplified combat system to appeal to young kids. 

You can still get the DLC if you buy the ultimate bundle that comes with the game and all DLC. That's how I got it.

4 hours ago, madbuk said:

You can still get the DLC if you buy the ultimate bundle that comes with the game and all DLC. That's how I got it.

I did a quick Google search a while back and couldn't find a copy anywhere.

Would love to get this game through the Playstation Store but that's only the base game.

1 minute ago, Spaz said:

I did a quick Google search a while back and couldn't find a copy anywhere.

Would love to get this game through the Playstation Store but that's only the base game.

It's on the Playstation Store, I think it may be EU only? It's called Dante's Inferno Super Bundle on the store, and if you have an EU alt, it's on sale at the moment too (which is why I got it). £24.99 usually, £3.99 on sale. Lasts until 22/08/18