Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#81: A Way Out

Difficulty: 2/10

Fun: 8/10

Very entertaining game to play with a friend!!

#82: VANQUISH

Difficulty: 8/10

Fun: 9/10

Very unique game because of its mechanics! I can recommend this to anyone!! Though going for the platinum is very hard and requires skill and patience. But usually PlatinumGames make difficulty games to platinum in general (Revengeance, Bayonetta).

• Like 4

Platinum number 111 is a game I started 6 and a half years ago: Medal of Honor on the PS3!

I managed to boost the dreaded Fire Controller trophy some months ago but needed to git gud (well slightly better than mediocre) to level up a class to level 15 online. It was slightly frustrating playing on US servers in a game without any antilag measures and serious team balancing issues, but the sector control game mode can be enjoyable as long as teams are not too big.

When the trophy popped I did leave mid-game, because not a second more should be spent online than absolutely necessary :D

Next step was completing all the levels on Tier 1 this weekend and if it was not for the frequent game-breaking glitches that could have been very enjoyable. You need to rush to beat the timer, but when you do you will often get ahead of objectives and the mission will just stall. Sigh...

After finishing up some misc trophies yesterday the platinum is finally mine. All in all it's not a very good game. For some reason I became determined to plat it and now that I have I will probably never play it again.

• Like 3

On 2020-02-22 at 9:29 AM, DeathNyx said:

Saints Row IV: Re-elected

:platinum: Platinum N°86: Kingpin

1L87be96.png

Unlock all Trophies in Saints Row IV: Re-elected.

Game enjoyment: 8

Trophies enjoyment: 7

Trophies difficulty: 4 - 4.5

Comment: Always a pleasure to play a SR game, fun and enjoyable, however i didn't like the futuristic setting of this episode. I also didn't see much improvement of the character creator options (personalization options, clothes etc...). Now time to play DLCs then Gat Out of Hell.

It’s actually worse in the character creator in one way that most people probably wouldn’t notice... the male bulge is smaller :P 

• Like 2