Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum:#47: Everybody's Golf VR

Push It to the Limit!

1Lb556b2.png

My first VR platinum! To be honest, it was way, way easier than the 2.44% completion rate would suggest. Activating Tornado Cup (widens the hole and sucks in anything reasonably close) when you're able to makes nearly every trophy related to the actual golfing much easier, and the rest just requires playing through the courses a bunch. Took maybe 15 hours, no more than 20 at the very most. Most frustrating trophy was the hole-in-one; even with tornado cup it still took a solid half hour of retries. Nothing too crazy though.

The game itself was okay. Golfing in VR is pretty cool at first, but a couple of issues held it back. I never got fully comfortable with the motion controls; lots of shots just went way off course from where I intended, and putting was an absolute nightmare whenever I played without Tornado Cup on. Also, the game's pretty bare-bones content wise. I haven't played the non-VR version yet, but from what I've seen I'm pretty sure that one has tons more to do. The lack of content + frustrating controls caused the novelty to wear off pretty fast, but it was fun while it lasted and I've definitely played worse.

• Like 4

#39 :platinum: THE PENGUINS OF MADAGASCAR

1L42b00b.png

The Penguins of Madagascar 100% Complete
Collect all Bronze, Silver, and Gold Trophies.

ENJOY: 8/10

DIFF: 3/10

Sometimes i thought that this game wasn't meant for kids or my neurons are damaged after all my exams and I couldn't put 2+2 together 

I'm close to my 40th, working on Dark Souls 2 (long way to go, just 11h30 in), but then I remember idgaf about milestones so I'm gonna continue playing my other games too. 

Love playing kids games, it's a "relax time" for me when I do.

• Like 4