Most Recent Platinum

Muff

#386 Little Big Planet for PS3.

This is by far the most frustrating platinum I have ever earned. I have done some difficult games before but this one seriously had me acting like a 5 year old yelling at the game. I don't know if it's just because I was super terrible at this game or what but the Play trophy requires you to beat all levels except survival challenges without dying. And at first I was like "eh, can't be that bad, right?" And for the most part it really wasn't. There was a couple levels that I was like "Eh that sucks, gonna have to do it again." and then I would get them after a couple tries......then there was The Bunker, The Collector's Lair, and The Mines that seriously had me saying every obscenity in the world. The Mrs. was looking over at me like "I have never seen you get this upset over anything before." So all I can say is I am glad it's done.

• Like 3

Platinum #27 Super Exploding Zoo

Completed it in 5 years, 4 months and 1 week

Platinum rarity 13,23%

Easy platinum when you have a boosting partner for the online trophies. Downloaded it 5 years ago when it was as PS plus game, never really played it and decided last week to go for the platinum trophy.

Next stop: Middle Earth: Shadow of Mordor. I expect to get the platinum this weekend.

• Like 2