Muff

Most Recent Platinum

47,499 posts in this topic

Trine 4 from PS Now. decently fun puzzle game, enjoyed the aesthetic of it.

Difficulty:3

Enjoyment: 8

9 minutes ago, cr1s said:

:platinum: #471 | 21,000th Trophy | 500th Completed Game

TrackMania Turbo

1L025731.png

Trackmaster
Who's the TrackMaster? You!

Enjoyment: 9/10

Difficulty: 8/10

I'm very excited to add this platinum to my collection! ^_^ This was one long and grueling journey (spanning about a month and a half of irregular play in my case), but it was also equally fun and thrilling. It was a fast-paced, adrenaline-fueled experience unlike any I've had in a racing game. Although simple in concept, this game never feels boring or repetitive. There's lots of enjoyment and excitement to be had here, be it from racing on (and around) the various tracks and environments or slowly getting better at and eventually nailing those difficult tracks. The most I spent on a single track was 10 hours (#178), but there were plenty of tracks that took me hours to beat. My favorite tracks were the rollercoaster ones, whereas my least favorite ones were the tropical ones, even though the tropical environment was my favorite.

To summarize this game: it's fast and furious. Play it, enjoy it, curse at it, throw your controller(s) at it.

If anyone is actually wondering, no controllers were harmed throughout this journey, thankfully. xD

Oh Damn! Nice work! I really want to add this to my collection as I love TM games but have only played on PC. I've yet to play Turbo, but it looks awesome but also a grueling platinum! Consider me impressed, this truly is a great feat!

#386 Little Big Planet for PS3.

This is by far the most frustrating platinum I have ever earned. I have done some difficult games before but this one seriously had me acting like a 5 year old yelling at the game. I don't know if it's just because I was super terrible at this game or what but the Play trophy requires you to beat all levels except survival challenges without dying. And at first I was like "eh, can't be that bad, right?" And for the most part it really wasn't. There was a couple levels that I was like "Eh that sucks, gonna have to do it again." and then I would get them after a couple tries......then there was The Bunker, The Collector's Lair, and The Mines that seriously had me saying every obscenity in the world. The Mrs. was looking over at me like "I have never seen you get this upset over anything before." So all I can say is I am glad it's done.