Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1 hour ago, Biscoito18 said:

40-platinum.png #101 - Resident Evil Zero

Wanna Go for a Ride?

1Lfcb9c2.png

Enjoyment: 8/10

Difficulty: 5.5/10

It took me a long time to finish this one. The dated coop system and the lack of item box made me give it up after finishing the train part. More than a year later, I decided to give it a second chance and I was surprised at how much I enjoyed the rest of the game. That said, this platinum is only worth it for fans of the series. You have to study the game thoroughly so you don't waste time with extra playthoughs and even then I still had to make 6. Overall, RE0 is one of the toughest games in the main series and I'm proud of myself for not giving up.

Hardest Trophy:

40-silver.png From Zero to Hero

8L187931.png

Unlike other Resident Evil games, here you have to finish the game on hard without any extra weapons, infinite ammo or other perks given after finishing the game on easier difficulties. And it's quite a challenge. If you haven't saved enough ammo for the final two bosses, you'll have to do as I did and restart from a much earlier save. The only time this had happened to me before was the first time I played Code Veronica on PS2.

always makes me jealous when I see someone getting this plat, I've been putting of for ages going back to it

well done on the plat :)

• Like 2

On 12.6.2021 at 4:32 PM, crowizard said:

Platinum #87

VANQUISH (PS3)

1L2698a8.png

Difficulty 8.5/10

Excellent game, i am really amazed how I havent played it earlier. Fast paced and brilliant TPS. Platinum was hard because of tactical challenges especially #4 and #6. They were a real test of patience, fast shooting, and reflexes.

Platinum #88

Street Fighter 4

3f993732f43478087f87cdf776566b57.png

Difficulty 10/10

Hardest and proudest plat i ve ever done. Even harder than SMB and wolfenstein for me. It took me 249 hours and 2+ months of just playing this game to get it without using exploits and using only DS3. Havent had any prior experience in SF series. Trials are the reason why this game is easily 10/10. 

After having platinumed Wofl2, Vanquish and SF IV it is time to play some a lot easier games ??.

Wow! Having this kind of persistance is amazing. Wish I could do SF 4

• Like 3