Most Recent Platinum

Muff

AO Tennis 2. Fairly easy, I only had trouble with 2 trophies - those being overturning an umpires decision and winning all double grand slams. The umpire one was all down to luck (for me) as the umpire was either always right or the ball just landed miles out. The doubles grand slam was only slightly difficult because of how bad the AI is, I partnered with Nadal and even he just kept hitting the ball out. 

• Like 4

Platinum #235

Suicide Guy

1Ledbe13.png

Platinum Trophy
Collect all the trophies

Already played this on Steam. Fun fact, the dev got banned from Steam for leaving fake reviews on his games so the games aren't even available anymore there. lol

It's a weird game. I love the concept, but I wish there was more freedom in how you can kill yourself each level. Instead it's very linear and limited, which kind of makes it a bit tedious. It'd be more fun in a sandbox design I feel. Doesn't help a few of the levels are just designed to be really tedious and the controls leave much to be desired. And the physics. I had to restart the game because Chapter 11 (Dinosaur Egg one) wouldn't work. The egg you're supposed to heat up in three different sources would almost instantly cool off when I picked it up and it was impossible. Worked first try after I started again. That was annoying. Didn't have that issue on PC. On the other had, I didn't have as much trouble with the terrible level where you have to drive a car off a ramp into a crusher thing. So not all bad.

THe level select is very tedious to go through. But I didn't mind going through again for the most part. Especially for a few bucks. It's not a great game or anything, but it's an interesting premise. 

• Like 3

L41253c.pngPS3

:platinum:#387: Chip Off the Old Block

1L809e37.png

Both versions of this one done, and I was surprised how much i didn't remember here.

Not a bad story, but as many pointed out, pretty cliché. So many moments that could've been solved or prevented if characters would just hurry up instead of stopping to look at something/one/danger. Plus there's the whole TellTale misfortune of dialogue choices being very deceptive, with meaning and delivery being at odds with the choice of words used. What I also found weird was instead of long awkward moments of silence while you choose your response, you instead get characters talking on and on, trying their best to fill the void; but this instead means you end up essentially have to interrupt their tangent, leading to a different kind of awkwardness that feels equally unnatural.

• Like 3