Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #642 Stretch (ps4)

completed in 1 day and 1 second

platinum rarity 70.53% common

platinum name: Stretch Supreme

Personal Game difficulty: 6/10 (can be lowered to 1/10 with health grind on last levels).

platinum #643 Lydia (ps4)

completed in 2 hours and 47 minutes

platinum rarity 94.15% common

nearly gave up on this game after failing to get through level 18. got more motivated after level 19 and started to grind out health packs so i can brute force the final level. didn't need all 450 of em seems each heal could absorb extra meteor hits other than just 1 hit. also finished lydia (ps4). next game is pretty girls mahjong solitaire green (ps4)

Edited by Lordguwa
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, Brainswashed said:

Mafia II :platinum:

Difficult : 4/10

Fun : 10/10

Time : 25hr

0-BFA5897-D463-4-E2-E-A411-C500119-AA24-

I don’t know why ain’t playing this game before its really amazing I enjoy in every moment the story is very strong the platinum is easy too not that hard and the regeneration health style much butter than first one 

my way to platinum i try complete the trophy each chapter and collect the collectibles i miss some of them but i complete the rest after beating the story

there is no much i can write for game cause everyone know it , thats all

happy hunting

good luck on 100% Mafia 3, you probably gonna have to a all-nighter because the some trophies require you to never quit.

On 13/10/2022 at 1:54 PM, Destructor-8 said:

Lde89d5.png

Assetto Corsa - Platinum #118

A True Sim Racer

Sim Racer

0.22%

Community rating - 10/10

Personal rating - 10/10

Enjoyment 7/10

The toughest game that I've ever finished is now complete! I've already posted this on a status update earlier this week so most of this will be familiar to whoever read that then. I have actually been doing the stack at the same time, which is something I don't recommend anyone to ever do. This isn't something that I would recommend unless you either have a wheel, decent sim experience, the willingness & determination to learn what you are in for or even a mixture of all those. It can take a long time to get accustomed to something like this whilst trying to understand where you are losing time during the hotlaps can at times seem very overwhelming especially the closer you get to the required times. There are exploits out there to use if needed to do these although I didn't use those so it did take longer to do some of these. The races have many work arounds thankfully as those were absolutely stupid at times. If the races were required then I don't think that there would be any achievers for this at all. The last thing is that if using a controller then a few hundred hrs is something that would be required to do this. I'll first explain below how this all came about & why I originally started this so I will put that below.

I first started this up back in 2020 to try it out to see if I could do what was known as arguably the toughest racing platinum. I didn't have GT5 at the time so that was something that I got a hold of later down the line. There is also Dirt Rally 2.0 Flatout but that is purely a DLC instead. I had a go at this one since it was very much recommended to be done with a wheel rather than a controller, which is what I wanted to use for it. I tried it out over a few days & got absolutely nowhere on it. I couldn't get used to how it handled so I decided to do other stuff throughout the rest of 2020 instead. It wasn't until I came back to it until 2021 last year to be a bit more serious with it since I had improved overall. I went straight into one of the hardest hotlaps & after a week of practice I was finally able to do it. I had a lot of other games to do at the time so I had to put it off for a bit knowing that it was going to take a lot of time & practice to do everything in it. I did actually end up attempting the GT5 Vettel challenges in 2021 as I now had a good comparison. I did everything except Suzuka where I was just about a second off of doing it over a week. I had done a lot of other stuff at the time & wasn't enjoying the pure difficult nature of that either so I went to do some other stuff to change things up a bit.

It wasn't until earlier this year where I was finishing up the rest of the Gran Turismo series where I decided to get back to Assetto to just get it done. It's been a bitch getting through some of these hotlaps considering how much time these can take. There are exploits available to use as well as traction control that can be used for certain cars but I didn't wanna use any unless it was for the stack. There was a point where I didn't have any motivation when I got to what I would say is the hardest one of all. I already made a post about it but I just couldn't seem to get it. I was able to finally do it though since I needed even more precision than before to do it. I'll put this one below.

The difference between using a wheel or not is absolutely huge since apparently there is a lot more understeer with a controller. This along with not using traction meant that quite a few took even longer than usual. I still would put Vettel Suzuka above this overall in difficulty since it is not as repeatable & requires more muscle memory to do. I need to finish it off to be done with the Gran Turismo series though. I'll also list the time & difficulty that I would personally order the hotlaps in as these can be different for everyone depending on the order that you do these in. I will say as a note that these aren't rated in trophy difficulty but personal after hundreds of hrs of sim racing practice with a controller. The trophy difficulty of every one of these would be above almost anything in a racing game especially if it's a sim too.

1.   (10/10)    /  (22hrs) - Alpha 4C vs Green Hell

2.   (10/10)    /  (28hrs) - Clear Ahead (Need to rate again)

3.   (10/10)    /  (20hrs) - A Whole New Toy

4.   (10/10)    /  (20hrs) - Forbidden Record

5.   (9.5/10)   /   (7hrs)  - Demon on Wheels

6.   (9.5/10)   /   (3hrs)  - Flight Simulator

7.   (9.5/10)   /   (4hrs)  - GRA Challenge

8.   (9.5/10)   /   (2hrs)  - British Racing Green

9.     (9/10)    /   (1hrs)  - Your Time Will Come

10.   (9/10)    /   (3hrs)  - Alessi Says, Step On It

11.   (9/10)    /   (2hrs)  - German Fury

12.   (9/10)    /   (2hrs)  - Italy 1987

13.  (8.5/10)  /   (2hrs)  - Free The Beast

14.  (8.5/10)  /   (2hrs)  - Thunder

15.    (8/10)   /   (1hrs)  - Look at me

I'll put the final one that I did below.

I'm gonna do the stack for Assetto although I don't ever recommend to do this back to back. I don't think that I will personally ever top this platinum even though I have got some pretty tough ones planned that I would like to take on sometime. I will at least have some more motivation to get back to doing the Dirt Rally 2.0 Flatout DLC now especially as that one is even more draining although I have done quite a lot of it already. I think I'll be putting that one above this though so I'll do what I can when I get back to it. I appreciate all the kind words so cheers to all!

Respect. Incredible what you have done!!! You can be very proud of this one.

• Like 2

On 14/10/2022 at 8:09 AM, HansPatat050 said:

@Destructor-8 Respect my dude, very impressive profile!

Cheers! Congrats on finishing those games, both are really fun!

2 minutes ago, matrelli01 said:

Respect. Incredible what you have done!!! You can be very proud of this one.

Thanks dude! Yeah definitely glad to finally finish it!

platinum #644 Pretty Girls Mahjong Green (ps4)

completed in 1 day and 6 hours

platinum rarity 94.56% common

platinum name: green master

did the first 7 stages of the mahjong game on normal mode. but got stuck all day trying to clear the last one. ended up changing it to easy to finish the rest. did get my money's worth. thinking i can have my halloween game and play it too. just found out that miles morales spiderman (ps4) only takes 16 hours to complete that'll be the next game.

• Like 1