1L1917c3.png (240×240)

:platinum: #118

Difficulty: 3/10

Enjoyment: 7/10

Grind: 3/10

Time: 28 Hours

Rarity: [Very Rare 10.5% / Uncommon 34.70%]

"LAWWWWWWREEEENNCCCCEEEE!"

The Goat... Ratchet and Clank 3 is one of the best R&C games if not the best one, I remember spending a lot of time playing this game as a kid when coming back from school, this game is incredible pretty much, the humor is amazing and one of my favorite aspects of the game, the characters are great and the combat is really fun and awesome, there is a huge arsenal to use while shooting your way through the galaxy. The story is the best of the 3 classic ones in my opinion, Nefarious is the number 1 enemy of the series from this point forward haha. Totally recommend playing this trilogy, it was amazing coming back to these classics!

The plat for this game was pretty cool, basically follows the same path as the 2 previous games. There's nothing special about this one, but some tricks I can give anyone going for this plat regarding the 10 million bolt farm is that whenever you do the metropolis route, at the end of the planet the game will automatically save, so instead of going back to the ship just load up your save and you'll start right from the beginning, saving a lot of time.

I underestimated this games, I thought this plats where going to be pretty much effortless like the Spider - Man games but I was very wrong, this games have very easy plats but they require a lot of stuff, nothing difficult or special, but they sure require a bit of effort and dedication. I have forgotten how this games used to be, since I know how the R&C have become really mediocre in the last entries in the series, I hope Rift Apart kept the essence of this classic games. If anyone is looking for 3 awesome games to play this trilogy is a nice choice! And with this my Ratchet & Clank trophy hunt ends... for now.

See ya in the next game!

Awesome job! Congrats on an excellent plat. Great game :)

15 hours ago, X_Wizi_X said:

:platinum: #210 Jak II PS3

:platinum: #211 Jak II PSVITA

:platinum: #212 Jak II PS4

Ld57e2d.png

1Le85712.png

Done Done Done
For excellent and dedicated field work in the field of battle for completion.

Congrats! :)

• Like 3