Most Recent Platinum

Muff

:platinum:#70- Life is Strange (PS3)

1S4fe585.png

What If?

Time taken:  7 days, 37 minutes, 49 seconds

Difficulty: 1.5/10

Enjoyment: 9/10

Wow, I won't give away any spoilers but this was an amazing episodic experience. I really engaged with and cared about Max Caulfield and everything that went on around her during her bizarre and dark journey. Will play again on PS4 and make the other difficult choice at the end.

Edited by MeteorHawk
  • Like 4

platinum #127 game of thrones (ps3) point and click

completed in 2 days and 4 hours

got the unwavering conviction rating

platinum rarity 44.88% uncommon

going to start ROS up for the final stretch, hardcore run with crusader along with a few clean-up trophy's. wont be sure how long it will take but i have save backup's if needed since hardcore = gone for good starting tomorrow.

• Like 2

#9 The Wolf Among Us (Vita)

1L749a29.png

Earned every Trophy in every episode of The Wolf Among Us.

This game was as good as other TellTale games. I don't need to say anything more.

Difficulty: 1/10

Enjoyment: 9/10

Congrats on your plat, however, your signature says that you have 6 plats. Is it glitched, or...?

#23

1L0f2b9f.png

Such an icon of a Game!

• Like 3