Most Recent Platinum

Muff

1L888265.png

#18 - Warhammer: The End Times - Vermintinde

Great graphic, could use a better name, but whatever, great game, great community and much more in depth than I thought. I thought this was going to be an "unobtanium," just bought it because I'm a fan of GOOD Warhammer games... was wonderfully surprised when the game exceeded my expectations.

Definitely going to keep playing, the strategic combat is addictive and, with a good team on Cataclysm, it can actually be fun =]

Thanks to many, wouldn't have been posting this if it weren't for some really awesome and generous individuals.

• Like 4

:platinum: #082 - Goat Simulator

1Lc3768a.png

All The Goat!

Unlock all the Goat Trophies!

Why am I even doing this? The programming in this games is so bad, it makes it far more difficult than it would be with decent programming.

I had way too many bugs that forced me to restart some trophies, delete the game and download it again.

I never should've listened to the person who recommended this to me.

Edited by viech54
  • Like 4

:platinum:  Day of the Tentacle

Another pretty awful month for PS+ but this was an easy plat in under 3 hours, really tedious and one trophy made you play with a certain song on for the whole game and it was so short and repetitive that I had to mute the TV, this game is nothing special but an easy one to start 2017 off with.

• Like 2