Most Recent Platinum

Muff

On 24 September 2017 at 9:28 PM, Mesopithecus said:

Yea, it has 5 MP trophies but they can easily be boosted in a private lobby with one other player

Damn mp trophies I'm doing assassins creed black flag and it's really bugging me. Anyhow thanks for the info

Just now, Falken-N7 said:

1L43843f.png

40-platinum.png #9 - Biosplattered

Man, what a game Resident Evil VII is. Really really enjoyed it, took me quite a lot for the Platinum since I dropped it at a certain point to move on to other games, but I couldn't let this trophy there. All I had to do was another Madhouse run to obtain all the Antique Coins...and with all the NG+ items, it was a cakewalk. Unlike my first Madhouse run, where the only NG+ item I had was the Albert 01-R. That run was a pain, but the satisfaction it gave me is yet unmatched. Amazing game indeed, don't let anyone tell you "it's not a RE game". It is, under every aspect.

U sould try resident evil Rev 2 if u ain't already it's a fantasic 5 part series game, with some classic characters and good challenges. No puzzles but has a lot of replay value. Anyway congrats?

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Leon Castle said:

L6c729f.png

:platinum:#85 LEGO Ninjago Movie: The Videogame

1Le6ecb7.png

Time: 5 days, 3 hours, 36 minutes

Would have gotten the plat 3 days ago if I did not get a glitch. fitting I got the plat on the same day I saw the Movie. I like that they added the villains from the TV Series like General Cryptor, Morro and the Time Twins.

How is it compared to the Vita games (specifically Shadow of Ronin)?

14 hours ago, ArmoredSquirreXD said:

How is it compared to the Vita games (specifically Shadow of Ronin)?

I find LEGO Ninjago Movie game better than Shadow of Ronin due to Hubs, can play as the newer villains like Morro and the Time Twins, Skyward Dragon.

• Like 1