Most Recent Platinum

Muff

platinum #206 Just Cause 3 (ps4)

completed in 1 week and 5 days (glitched on me add 2 days)

platinum rarity 4.60% ultra rare

platinum name: King Of Medici

as you can see i have faced one debilitating trophy glitch that set back so much progress, the heart of stone trophy didn't unlock the first time. managed to get it done before bed and the next game will be the silver case for ps4. needing a few doses of easy platinum's to help forget the nightmare.

Edited by kingdrake2
  • Like 2

Advanced to level 12!

:platinum: #9

Driveclub

Sed1892.png

#UniteInSpeed

Collect all of the other Trophies.

27 trophies from the base game, 101 from the DLCs lol, but oh boy this was a blast to play. I'm really into sim/arcade racers so this plat/100% was a breeze for me. I must first comment on the interior/exterior and overall visuals - it's absolutely outstanding. I couldn't believe for a second that this game was released in 2014. The handling and vehicle physics were well done in my opinion. It's more to the arcade side of things which is fine by me - even though I would've liked to see a more simulation option, I may have enjoyed it more like this. Besides, there are enough sim-racers out there.

There's also a handful of different game modes/social features instead of just straight up racing which is good to avoid getting bored too fast.

Only thing I can think of that's missing is a manual with clutch option (which isn't a big deal since there's already just manual). Oh, and a horn.. lol

• Like 2